DoorBird IP Video Door Station D1101FV Fingerprint 50 Flush-mount, (Stainless Steel V2A),( V4A Waterproof - Salt Water Resistant) brushed, 1 call button, Fingerprint Reader Module 50,
The D1101FV model has a beautifully integrated Fingerprint reader module. A new method for access management is the reliable and fast fingerprint reader which brings biometrics into the extensive suite of Doorbird access control features. It has a beautiful stainless steel fascia in a range of finishes, all the essential Doorbird functionality, 1 x door release relay’s, and newly introduced Bluetooth for simple access control.
- It is suited to a single residence or commercial property with Fingerprint Reader and1 call button..
- This model is the Flush Mount version which means the Doorbird fits in to the backbox which is installed into a cavity on the wall. Therefore the fascia sits against the surface 'flush'.
- Multiple Fascia's available - V2A Stainless Steel is IP65, V4A in Stainless Steel is IP65 with chrome-nickel steel with molybdenum additive for harsh conditions and is Salt-Water resistant.
SMART HOME STARTS AT THE FRONT DOOR
DoorBird is the smart solution for your house entrance.Simply connect your DoorBird IP Video Door Station toyour smartphone and talk to your visitor – anywhere youare. The IP Video Door Station can be used as a standalone unit or can be integrated into an existing SmartHome platform. Even existing classic installations such asa door chime or an electric door opener can still be usedand controlled via the DoorBird App.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Imagine, you are not at home and your children havelocked themselves out or the courier wants to delivera parcel. With DoorBird this is no longer a problem.Every time someone rings the doorbell you will get apush notification on your smartphone or tablet. Via theDoorBird App you are not only able to talk to the visitorbut also see them live in HD quality. You will never missa visitor again. With DoorBird you are on the move andyet at home, even if a burglar rings at the door to check ifsomeone is at home.
QUALITY MADE INGERMANY
All DoorBird products are designed, developed andproduced by Bird Home Automation GmbH in Berlin,Germany. We manufacture all products with the greatestcare and precision, and deliver them to our customers allover the world.
More than 100 emplyees arecomitted to continuously developingDoorBird in order to guaranteethe highest quality, longevity andcustomer satisfaction. For us "Madein Germany" is not only a seal ofquality, but a philosophy.
FINGERPRINT READER FEATURES
- Touch sensor
- Configurable via App or web-based dashboard
- Status LED (RGB)
- Fully integrated into DoorBird IP Video Door Stations
- 1,000 times more secure than a 4-digit keypad PIN code
- Manipulation prevention system
- Event history with time stamp
- No more misplaced, forgotten, lost or stolen keys possible
- No unauthorized use of PIN codes or RFID key fobs possible, a fingerprint is unique per person
- Personalized time frames and actions
- Sensor area is resistant to household substances and liquids: water, carbonated soft drinks, orange juice, coffee, oil, petrol, soap, sweat
- Supported number of fingerprints (template storage): 50
- Compatible with DoorBird IP Video Door Stations of the D21x and D11x series
High tech makes life easier
With DoorBird you will not miss any more deliveries – because you will be informed right away when the postman rings.
Security comes first
Do not compromise on safety. Most burglaries happen during the day when no one is at home. With the DoorBird you can respond to visitors from anywhere in the world.
Nothing escapes the motion sensor
Great all-round visibility: Thanks to the integrated high-end motion sensor you always know what happens in front of your home. The 180° infrared motion sensor can, if desired, set off an alarm, or notify you – without the visitor having rung the doorbell.