Lutron RRT-G-5AN-SW Grafik T, 5A Switch for RadioRA2
Lutron RRT-G5ANSW - GRAFIK T 5A Neutral Switch for RadioRA2
This is the RadioRA 2 architectural RF GRAFIK T switch. RadioRA® 2 architectural RF GRAFIK T local controls function much like standard dimmers or switches, but can be operated as part of a lighting control system. GRAFIK T controls are useful in locations where single circuits of lighting need to be dimmed or switched. All Dimmers, Switches, and Accessories GRAFIK T dimmers and switches contain an Advanced Programming Mode (APM) that allows users to customize the control to meet their specific needs.
- Controls include dimmers, switches, and companion devices.
- Simple touch control.
- Distinctive architectural aesthetic.
- Softly lit white LEDs indicate light level and coordinate with any décor.
- Advanced microprocessor dimming technology for control of dimmable LED lamps.
- Low-end and high-end trim are available for improved LED dimming performance (dimmer only).
- Optional neutral connection available for superior LED dimming performance (C•L® dimmer only).
- Phase selectable technology allows forward or reverse phase dimming for compatibility with more load types.
- Installs in single-pole or multi-location applications. Companion devices are available for multi-location control with dimmers and switches (maximum 4 companion devices per dimmer or switch, 1 main control per circuit).
- Use Lutron® GRAFIK TTM wallplates (sold separately).
- Lutron® GRAFIK TTM wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment.
- Clear Connect® RF Technology
- 5 A Incandescent/Halogen/Fluorescent/LED/MLV/ELV/HID/Relay
- 3 A Fan
- 1/10 HP Motor
- Neutral connection required
- Multi-location switch