Xantech XT-HDBT-SP14-4K-KIT HDBaseT 4K 1x4 Splitter Kit w 4 HDBT Recievers 70m (4K 40m)
XT-HDBT-MX44-4K-KIT HDBaseT 4x4 Matrix Kit with 4 HDBT Receivers - 70m (4K up to 40m)
The XT-HDBT-MX44-4K-KIT is a 4K HDCP 2.2 Matrix package, delivering HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable.
The XT-HDBT-MX44-4K-KIT 4x4 HDBaseT™ Matrix offers unprecedented performance and value for the custom installation market. The XTHDBT- MX44-4K-KIT is a 4K HDCP 2.2 Matrix package, delivering HDMI, Bi-directional IR and PoH (Power over HDBaseT) up to lengths of 70m over a single CAT cable. The Matrix also provides advanced features including simultaneous HDBaseT™/HDMI on output 1 and a web browser interface module for control and configuration of the matrix. The XT-HDBT-MX44-4K-KIT is supplied with 4 x XT-HDBT-EX70-4K-RX Receivers.
HDBaseT transmits uncompressed full HD digital video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, Power-over- HDBaseT (PoH) and IP / RS-232 signals through a single CAT 6 cable over distances of up to 100 metres.
HDCP2.2 is the next generation of copy protection required to allow the playback of the latest 4K source media.
Power over HDBaseT™ (POH)
Xantech extenders and matrices feature PoH. This feature allows you to power the remote HDBaseT receiver/s via the CAT cable, removing the need for a power supply.
A 4K display has four times the number of pixels than your current Full HD 1080p display so the clarity of the image is much more superior and detailed.
• Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
• Features 4x HDMI inputs which can be independently routed to 4x HDBaseT™ outputs
• Output 1 features simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT™ output
• Extends HDMI up to a distance of 70m over single CAT cable
• Supports 4K UHD video up to 40m (3840 x 2160 @30Hz 4:4:4, 4096 x 2160 @24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K @60Hz 4:2:0)
• Web interface module for control and configuration of Matrix Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD®, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Digital Plus® and DTS-HD® Master Audio Transmission
• Supports bi-directional IR on all HDBaseT™ outputs
• Control via front panel , IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP
• 1U Design for 19” rack mount integration
• Mounting kit included
• Advanced EDID management
• HDCP 2.2
- Video Input Connectors: 4x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- 4x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
- RS-232 Serial Port: 1x DB-9, female
- EDID: 4-Pin DIP: switch
- IR Input Ports: 5x 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output Ports: 4x 3.5mm stereo jack
- EDID: 4-Pin DIP switch
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 440mm x 202mm x 44mm (without connections)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 440mm x 211mm x 52mm (with connections)
- Video Input Connectors: 1x HDBaseT™ RJ45 connector
- Video Output Connectors: 1x HDMI Type A, 19-pin female
- IR Input ports: 1x 12V 3.5mm stereo jack
- IR Output ports: 1x 12V 3.5mm mono jack
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 104mm x 73mm x 27mm (without connections)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 108mm x 73mm x 27mm (with connections)
- Carton / Box Dimensions (W x D x H): 495 x 300 x 153 mm
- Shipping Weight: 4.7kg
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Power Supply: 24V / 3.5A DC power supply, screw type connector
- Lengt: 19.49 (Inches)
- Width: 11.81 (Inches)
- Height: 6.02 (Inches)
- Weight: 10.36 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure: Each
- UPC: 042777796991