iPort Surface Mount W/10 Buttons iPad Pro 12.9" + Splitter White
iPad Mount and IP keypad Combined in One Elegant Device.
Surface Mount with Buttons combines the richness of apps with hard buttons that provide immediate access to critical control system functions. Connect directly via ethernet to IP to many control systems to add a better, more elegant user interface. With just one ethernet cable, power iPad and provide power and data to the IP keypad for simple installations.
Each button is LED backlit, allowing you to customize the brightness and color, depending on the occasion. With 30+ icon-engraved buttons in the box, there are icons to represent most control system functions. And for custom applications, order custom-engraved buttons.
Surface Mount with Buttons: the best of both worlds in a control system user interface.
- Precision machined aluminum bezel
- Easily mounts to any surface
- Security lock
- Includes PoE Splitter
Connect Direct IP to Your Control System
- Surface Mount Buttons Bezels communicate via TCP/IP directly from a single CAT5 cable. Once a Bezel is configured on a network, you can simply download the driver / profile for your control system and begin programming triggers to enact macros and commands. Click below to learn more about configuring Surface Mount Buttons and control system support.
- Control 4®
- Simple Control®
- Pro Control
- Compass Control® Pro
- Each button on a Surface Mount Buttons bezel is laser engraved to an extremely high precision. The buttons themselves have been engineered flush with the bezel eliminating any shadow-cast but still providing just enough of a protrusion to provide a tactile feel..
- Each button provides a Press or Press & Hold function. The Buttons bezel communicates with JSON IP strings. To learn more about our AP, click on the drivers and support button above.
- Combined with precision LED backlighting, the resulting control experience is nothing short of luxurious. Choose from 30+ icons out of the box to match with programmed functions.
Power and Wiring
- With a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable you can both Power iPad and provide power and data to the Surface Mount Buttons bezel. A PoE Switch will provide the power and data using PoE 803.2af. But even if you aren't using a PoE Switch, you can use the iPort PoE Injector to inject power and pass data from a non-PoE Switch. Every Surface Mount with Buttons System ships with a PoE Splitter.
|Item model number||
|Item Weight||2.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.6 x 0.5 x 5.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||14.44”W x 0.50”D 9.64”H,|