Jamo C 9 SUR SURROUND SPEAKER, Black, White, Dark Apple (Pair)
Jamo C 9 SUR SURROUND SPEAKER
The aesthetic of Jamo's flagship Concert Series was envisioned by Kieron Dunk, world-renowned industrial designer. Concert Series' beautiful exteriors house high-performance drivers, acoustically tuned to provide open, transparent playback of movies and music. Warm, natural sound is delivered throughout the environment, enveloping the listener.
The C 9 SUR is a 3-way sealed Midrange Phase Diffusion (MPD) surround speaker using a 4-inch woofer, a 3.75-inch midrange and a 1-inch decoupled tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound. The C 9 SUR is available in a Black finish with satin-painted MDF baffles for a premium, contemporary appearance.
1-inch (25 mm) silk dome decoupled tweeter with Anti-Diffraction WaveGuide and Tweeter Distortion Reduction
3.75-inch (95.3 mm) Hybrid Composition Conical Cone midrange driver with Long Displacement Surround technology
4-inch (101.6 mm) Hybrid Composition Conical Cone woofer with Long Displacement Surround technology
- Anti-Diffraction Waveguide (ADW): Provides improved off-axis response with more uniform high frequency extension.
- Hybrid Composition Conical Cone (HCCC): Provides the stiffness and strength of aluminum or titanium, with the transient response and smoothness of wood fibre.
- Tweeter Distortion Reduction (TDR): Provides lower distortion, greater high frequency extension and smoother high end.
- Long Displacement Surround (LDS): Provides cleaner, tighter, deeper bass.
- Aluminum centre-plug: Eliminates cone breakup for faster attack and increased vocal clarity. Additional voice-coil cooling reduces power compression.
|Woofer (mm/in)||101.6 / 4|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||120 / 180|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1|
|System Type||3-Way MPD|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||350 X 318.5 X 196 / 13.8 x 12.5 x 7.7|
|Minimum Amp Recommended||50W|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||8.2 / 18|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||80Hz - 24kHz|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||87dB|
|Midrange (mm/in)||95.3 / 3.75|