Jamo IW 606 FG II is a 2-way In-Wall Speaker, (Pair)
Jamo IW 606 FG II
The IW 606 FG II is a feature-packed speaker that uses a 6.5-inch honeycomb woofer and a 1-inch DTT silk dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design. The 4-8 Ohm impedance switch allows you to fine tune the IW 606 FG II to the amplifier.
The Jamo IW 606 FG II in-wall loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room
The IW 606 FG II it's nearly invisible in appearance only; you'll love the big, bold sound.
|Weight (Kg/lb)||1.9 / 4.2|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||14 / 850|
|Woofer (mm/in)||165 / 6½|
|System Type||2-way in-wall|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||291 x 199 x 97 / 11.5 x 7.8 x 3.8|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||325 x 231 x 107 / 12.8 x 9.1 x 4.2|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||60 / 120|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||65 - 22,000|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||88|