Go deep or go home. KEF’s design and engineering team worked in chorus to develop iBX. This Intelligent Bass Extension algorithm creates an extended depth that unlocks the full potential of the custom driver. Giving you unparalleled precision and ultimate synchronicity between amplifier, driver and sealed cabinet.
Your room, your rules. Kube subwoofers offer unmatched flexibility in configuration. With a range of LFE, line & speaker-level inputs, Phase selection and 3 DSP controlled EQ settings to help match your sub to any room placement, you’re in control right out of the box. Set up the Kube where it’s most convenient to you, match it to any main speaker or with any type of music system and start exploring new depths in your sound.
We’re on the same page. KEF is quite possibly the only high-end manufacturer who designs, engineers and assembles the driver, cabinet and circuitry in-house. This level of integration is the hallmark of our commitment to pure sound and the Kube stays true to that ideal. What you get is a driver and amplifier so perfectly attuned they sing in absolute harmony.
- 56bit 50 MIPS DSP preamplifier
- iBX Intelligent Bass Extension
- KEF smartConnect intelligent inputs automatically detect mono or stereo and adjust the subwoofer volume level accordingly
- Sealed for greater accuracy and delicate musical detail while allowing the Kube subwoofers to be installed in a cabinet
- Placement tuning presets for: Free standing, Wall/in-cabinet and Corner
- 300Watt Class D amplifier with DSP preamplifier/EQ