Lutron PJ2-4BG-WH-EL2 Pico 4-Button Wireless Remote, Scene Control for Light, with Custom Engraving, in White
Lutron PJ2-4BG-WH-EL2 Pico 4-Button Wireless Remote
The Pico wireless remote is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
- Energi Savr Node systems programmed with handheld App, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
- Vive systems, including: Maestro Wireless controls. PowPak relay module, CCO module, and 0–10 V- (EcoSystem module not available)
- GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems
- HomeWorks QS wireless systems
- RadioRA 2 systems
- Serena RF remote control shades
- Sivoia QS wireless systems
- Caséta Wireless controls
- Quantum systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
- Easy reconfiguration for use as: Handheld remote, Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately), Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately), Table-top control (table-top pedestal sold separately)
- Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
- 10 year battery life 2 (one CR2032 battery included).