Lutron RR-MAIN-REP Main Repeater, White
LUTRON RR-MAIN-REP-WH Main White Repeater
RadioRA® 2 Repeaters extend the range of Radio Frequency (RF) signals that are sent between devices. Repeaters ensure error-free communication between system components and prevent interference from neighboring systems.
- Test button: enters the system diagnostic mode.
- Can be programmed from a PC.
- RS485 port to connect to other Repeaters through a wired link (daisy-chain).
- Main Repeaters allow configuration and integration to the system through Ethernet or RS232 ports
- System with 2 Main Repeaters must be connected via Ethernet.
- RadioRA 2 Repeaters extend the range of Radio Frequency (RF) signals that are sent between dimmers, switches, keypads, visor controls, shades / draperies, and other devices
- Mount Receiver on a wall, ceiling, or level surface using the two #6 (M3) screws provided
- Repeaters communicate with the system through RF
- All devices (except remote dimmers / switches) must be located within 30 ft. (9 m) of a Repeater
- All repeaters must be within 60 ft. (18 m) of another repeater
|Mounting Hole Placement: Width||3.75"|
|Mounting Hole Placement: Height||2.72"|
|Approval||cULus listed; FCC certified; Industry Canada certified; COFETELcertified; ASEP certified; Bermuda Department of Telecommunications type approval; CRCcertified; INDOTEL certified; SUTEL certified|
|Power||9 V- 300 mA|
|Ambient Temperature||32 to 104 Deg F|