Lutron RRD-6NA RadioRA2 Phase Adaptive Dimmer, White
LUTRON RRD-6NA-WH Dimmer White LED Control
RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls function much like standard dimmers and switches, but can be controlled as part of a lighting control system. Local lighting controls are useful in locations where single circuits of lighting need to be dimmed or switched.
RadioRA 2 Maestro dimmers incorporate advanced features such as fade on/fade off, delayed long fade to off, and rapid full on.
RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls include a Front Accessible Service Switch (FASSTM) for safe lamp replacement. RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls install in single-pole or multi-location applications. Remote dimmers / switches are available for multi-location control.
- On a single-tap, lights fade ON or OFF.
- On a double-tap, lights go to full ON.
- When ON, press and hold the tap switch to engage the delayed long fade to OFF.
- Light levels can be fine-tuned by pressing and holding the dimming rocker until the desired light level is reached.
- Neutral and two-wire dimmers available.
- Communications: Dimmers and switches communicate with the system through Radio Frequency (RF) and must be located within 30 ft (9 m) of a repeater. Remote dimmers / switches are not required to be within a specific range of a repeater. System devices operate on frequencies between 431.0 MHz and 437.0 MHz.