Onkyo TX-RZ70, 11.2-channel home theater receiver with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, Apple AirPlay® 2, and Chromecast built-in
- Up to 140W per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Dirac Live Room Calibration
- 7.2.4-Channel Dolby Atmos & DTS:X
- Up to 8K60 Ultra-HD Resolution
- HDMI with Dolby Vision, HDR10+ & eARC
- 7 x HDMI 2.1 Inputs / 3 HDMI Outputs
- Klipsch Optimize Mode
- IMAX Enhanced Mode
- DTS Play-Fi & Multi-Zone Streaming
- Wi-Fi & Bidirectional Bluetooth
Flagship home theater performance from Onkyo
Introducing the latest, greatest home theater receiver from Onkyo, the TX-RZ70. With audio processed by built-in ESS Sabre DACs and video connections that accept 8K Ultra HD signals, this feature-packed Onkyo delivers audiophile and cinephile performance. It's a centerpiece for your whole home audio and video system, too, with three-zone wired capabilities and more wireless zones with the addition of a Sonos Port and other Sonos gear.
Ideal for Dolby Atmos® or a multi-zone sound system
The TX-RZ70 can power up to 11 speakers at the same time. Use all 11 channels in a 7.2.4 or 9.2.2 Dolby Atmos or DTS:X® system. Or, go with a more conventional surround sound setup, and repurpose the extra channels for sound in up to two additional zones.
At 140 watts per channel (2-channels driven), the TX-RZ70's high-powered amplifier will drive your speakers with precision and impact. If you have unused surround channel connections, you can bi-amp a pair of compatible front right and left speakers for a powerful front soundstage.
Precise room calibration
Dirac Live® is one of the finest room correction systems in the industry, and it comes standard on the 'RZ70. Use the included microphone and run the Dirac software on your laptop to take precise sound measurements in your room. After the software completes the test, it then creates a personalized EQ correction curve for all your speakers, made to overcome your room's specific acoustic characteristics. And coming June 2023, Dirac Live Bass Control will be available to calibrate your subwoofers for the lowest, cleanest bass possible.
Klipsch Optimize Mode
If you have Klipsch Reference or Reference Premiere speakers, the 'RZ70 is made for you. Select your speakers for each channel in the setup menu, and the Klipsch Optimize Mode automatically selects the correct crossover mode for the best performance. Your Klipsch speakers have never sounded better!
- 11-channel amplifier
- 140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for ultra-enveloping home theater sound
- IMAX® Enhanced reproduces the full dynamic range of specially encoded IMAX soundtracks from compatible sources
- THX® Certified for theater reference sound
- ensures you get the same reference volume level of a commercial theater in rooms where the screen-to-seat distance is about 12 feet
- includes a variety of THX listening modes for movies, music, and gaming
- Klipsch Optimize Mode implements the precise crossover values for specific new Klipsch speakers, maximizing sound quality
- Dirac Live advanced speaker calibration system helps fine-tune your system to best match your room's acoustics (microphone included)
- plays high-resolution digital music files via USB storage device or a networked computer (up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution)
- built-in Wi-Fi for listening to music from a networked PC, free internet radio, and music services
- includes support for TIDAL, Amazon Music, and Spotify® (subscription required for some services)
- compatible with Sonos Port — receiver turns on automatically and sets the right input when selected in the app
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you easily stream from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening with smartphones, tablets, and compatible computers
- supports Bluetooth transmission for sending audio from the receiver to Bluetooth-enabled headphones
- Chromecast built-in for streaming music from the cloud with compatible mobile apps
- works with Amazon Alexa voice control assistants