Proficient FS8, 8" Dual-Drive Powered Sub w/ 200W Amp - Black (Each)
8" Dual-Drive Powered Sub w/ 200W Amp - Black
Proficient Audio Protege FS8 Features at a Glance
- 8" Front-Firing Polypropylene-Coated Fiber Composite Woofer
- 8" Down-Firing Passive Radiator
- Type: Class D Amp
- Power Rating Continuous: 200 Watts RMS
- Power Rating Peak: 400 Watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 32Hz - 150Hz
- Subwoofer Output: 100dB SPL
- Inputs: Left & Right Line Level, LFE
- Outputs: Line Level High-Pass
- Phase Switch: 0 - 180 Degrees
- Crossover: 50Hz - 150Hz; Bypass
- Protection: Anti-Clipping Circuitry
- Power On/Off: Auto Sensing
- Black Wood Grain with Dampened Rubber Feet
- Dimensions: H 13 5/8" x W 11 3/4" x D 12 1/2"
Proficient Audio Protege FS8
No music or movie experience is complete without bass, but in many cases there’s just no room for a subwoofer. Well, not for an average subwoofer—but the FS8 is no average subwoofer. With an 8-inch driver, an 8-inch passive radiator and a 200-watt amp, this tiny sub puts out serious couch-shaking power.
Big boom for small rooms.
The FS8 is the perfect subwoofer for places where you never thought you could use a subwoofer. Like bedrooms, designer living rooms and home offices. At less than 14 inches on its longest side, the FS8 can easily hide behind couches, sit under end tables or nestle in a corner.
Yet there’s nothing tiny about the FS8’s performance. We gave it an 8-inch composite driver with an extra-wide surround to increase the cone excursion, which dramatically increases deep bass power. We powered the driver with a 200-watt Class D amp, and added an 8-inch passive radiator to reinforce the deepest bass notes. The result is a minisub with serious slam—and a fast, musical sound that’ll thrill both audiophiles and action-movie fans.
- Length: 17.7 (Inches)
- Width" 17 (Inches)
- Height: 18.3 (Inches)
- Weight: 25.3 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure: Each
- UPC: 664254020018