Snap Toggle 50375 3/16" Heavy Duty Wall Anchor (10 Pack)
50375 - Snap Toggle Heavy Duty Anchor 3/16"
Snap Toggle Heavy Duty Anchor 3/16" are the strongest and most secure of all hollow-wall anchors. Holds up to two times more than wing toggles of the same bolt diameter: up to 802 Lbs. in concrete block and up to 238 Lbs. in 1/2-in drywall with 3/16-24 x 2-1/2-in bolt included in package. Resists vibration—the anchor's solid metal channel centers the bolt in the hole and prevents it from damaging the wall or ceiling. Great for hanging flat panel TV's, window treatments (curtains, drapes, blinds and more.), grab bars, hand rails, lighting fixtures, bathroom accessories, kitchen accessories, cabinets and more.
- Toggle anchor installs behind 3/8"- to 3-5/8"-thick hollow materials including gypsum board, drywall, and concrete block to provide a secure hold from within the mounting material
- Anchor affixes to the wall before adding the bolt and fixture, allowing one-person installation and fixture changes
- Made in USA, and includes 3/16"-24 UNC-threaded bolts
- Ultimate tensile strength is 238 lb. in 1/2" drywall and 802 lb. in concrete block with a 3/16"-24 UNC bolt
- Use one-fourth or less of listed maximum values for safe working loads (as required by local regulations)