Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR-5PK-US, UniFi AC Long Range Access Point, (POE Not Included) - White
UAP-AC-LR-US 802.11ac Long Range Access Point
The UAP-AC-LR-US 802.11ac Long Range Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks is ideal for long‑range deployments. This access point offers simultaneous, dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2 x 2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band. The innovative antenna design provides a long range, symmetrical link coverage area. The antenna gain of this access point performs better than what one way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Standards
- Range of up to 600'
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 Ghz Wireless
- Up to 867 Mbps on 5 Ghz Wireless
- UniFi Controller Software
- Integrated Omni Antennas
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Passive Power over Ethernet
- CE, FCC, IC Certified
Innovative Antenna Design
- The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of this access point performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
Symmetrical Long Range
- Excellent signal from access point coupled with excellent reception from smart phone
Designed for Optimal RF Performance
- Collects feedback on full 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz channel interface
Pushes clients to faster interference-free, 5 GHz channels
Minimizes problem-client effects on system performance by limiting their airtime access
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
- The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. You can remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
Save Money and Save Time
- Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
- The UniFi 802.11 ac Dual-Radio access points feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11 ac MIMO technology.
Intuitive UniFi Controller Software
- Configure and manage your access point with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Unlimited scalability with the option to build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
Extend Your Coverage
- With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments, and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
|Networking Interface||1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports|
|Antennas||1 x Dual-band antenna, tri-polarity
2.4 GHz: 3 dBi
5 GHz: 6 dBi
|Wi-Fi Standards||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Power Method||Passive Power over Ethernet (24 V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)|
|Power Supply||24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Maximum TX Power||2.4 GHz: 24 dBm
5 GHz: 22 dBm
|BSSID||Up to 4 per radio|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Mounting||Wall/ceiling (kits included)|
|Advanced QoS||Per user rate limiting|
|Guest Traffic Isolation||Supported|
|WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)||Voice, video, best effort, and background|
6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mb/s
6.5 to 450 Mb/s (MCS0 - MCS23, HT 20/40)
6.5 to 867 Mb/s (MCS0 - MCS9 NSS 1/2/, VHT 20/40/80)
1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mb/s
6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mb/s
|Operating Temperature||14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||6.92 x 6.92 x 1.70" (17.57 x 17.57 x 4.32 cm)|
|Weight||Without Mounting Kit: 8.5 oz (241.0 g)
With Mounting Kit: 11.1 oz (314.7 g)
|Package Weight||2.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.8 x 8.4 x 3.9"|