Ubiquiti UC-CK, UniFi Cloud Key Remote Control, White
UniFi Cloud Key
The UniFi Cloud Key from Ubiquiti Networks combines local network security with convenient remote access. It runs a local instance of the UniFi Controller software, and features single sign-on for remote, secure access to all of your UniFi devices from anywhere in the world. The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices, and serves as an ultra-low energy solution, replacing a dedicated server or computer. With plug-and-play installation, simply connect the Cloud Key to a UniFi Switch and remotely access it through any computer connected to the internet.
- Secure UniFi Hybrid Cloud Technology
- Integrated, Stand-Alone UniFi Controller
- Remote and Private Cloud Access
- Plug-and-Play Installation
- A UniFi Cloud Key provides an always-on, private UniFi cloud service. Every site is accessible through its assigned secure SSO (single sign-on). Each UniFi Cloud Key is independent with its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and administration accounts.
- A comprehensive overview of your network health is readily available in the dashboard. Monitor your network's vitals and make on-the-fly adjustments as needed.
- Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting.
- The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple LAN and WLAN groups and assign them to the respective UniFi devices.
Use the UniFi Controller to manage UniFi APs, configure wireless networks, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Wi-Fi management features include:
- RF monitoring and device mapping
- Detailed RF performance analysis
- Band steering support
- Guest portal/hotspot support
Router and Switch Management
Use the UniFi Controller to manage UniFi Security Gateways and Switches. Configure a variety of features:
- WAN/LAN/VLAN configuration
- Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
- PoE setting per port (device-dependent)
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Monitor and analyze performance of each port
|Memory||1 GB DDR|
|Networking Interface||10/100/1000 Ethernet Port|
|Buttons||1 x Reset|
|Power Method||PoE: 48 V 802.3af or Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
Micro-USB: 5 V
|Power Supply||802.3af PoE or Micro-USB 5V, Minimum 1 A|
|Max Power Consumption||5 W|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Humidity||20 to 90% Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||0.9 x 1.7 x 4.8" / 21.7 x 43.4 x 121.9 mm|
|Weight||3.88 oz / 110 g|
|Package Weight||0.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.4 x 2.9 x 1.8"|