WyreStorm EX-SW-0301-H2, 3x1 HDMI/VGA/DP Switching Extender with Scaling Receiver, Relay Triggering and HDCP 2.2
Hitting the sweet-spot between the 2-input and 4-input presentation switcher & extender products, the EX-SW-0301-H2 is a powerful HDBaseT™ extender with support for VGA, HDMI & DP inputs at the transmitter but also a 4th source local to the scaling receiver.
Condition-based relays and support for HDCP 2.2 wrap up this formidable package.
3-INPUT SWITCHING EXTENDER
The newest addition to the switching extender line-up; the EX-SW-0301-H2 brings features of the H2 family into the huddle & meeting space products. Supporting HDCP 2.2 and 4K/60 content, this extender accepts HDMI and DP sources with a VGA + audio input for legacy devices.
SECONDARY RECEIVER INPUT
Logical relays aside, the EX-SW-0301-H2 has another trick up its sleeve. Upon the meeting room being in an idle state, the receiver can switch to its secondary input (HDMI) which can be used for anything from a signage player to a satellite receiver, keeping the screen active and displaying content. This input can also be triggered manually at any time should a Chromecast or AppleTV be fitted for screen mirroring.
TWO CONDITION-BASED RELAYS BUILT INTO RECEIVER
With autonomy in mind, this “meeting-room-in-a-box” can be configured to automatically trigger motorized devices within the room. The relays will open or close depending on the status of the transmitter, meaning that upon a source connection being made, the meeting room will come to life with projector screens appearing and window blinds closing.
HDBASET™ TRANSMISSION WITH SCALING RECEIVER
Rock-solid ClassB HDBaseT™ transmission ensures signal integrity from transmitter to receiver, with PoH being supplied in the opposite direction meaning the transmitter can be sited without concern of a power source. The receiver automatically scales incoming content to the capability of the connected screen, ensuring no signal drop-outs to interrupt the flow.
- 3-input switcher & HDBaseT extender perfect for education or huddle room environments
- HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA inputs with automatic or manual switching
- 2x automatic (condition based) or manually triggered relays on receiver for projector screen or curtain control
- Receiver automatically scales content to match capability of connected TV or projector
- Class B HDBaseT transmission to 35m/115ft @4K and 70m/230ft @1080p
- HDMI input on receiver for connection of additional source device, such as a signage player when a room is not in use
- Line level audio output on receiver
- PoH from receiver to transmitter means less clutter & cables on desk
- Compatible with latest 4K/60 4:2:0 source devices
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Control via Ethernet port (TELNET) on RX, RS-232 or front panel buttons
- Slim chassis design means easy and discreet device placement