WyreStorm MX-0404-QI 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher Over UTP (1080p; 40m/131ft) w/ 4Receivers IR, RS-232 and IP Control.
4x4 HDMI over UTP Matrix Switcher with 4x Receivers, IR, RS-232 and IP control (1080P: 40m/131ft)
The WyreStorm 4x4 Quick-Install pack is a system of HD switching and extension that comprises of a 4 Input/4 Output HD Matrix together with 4 display receivers, that together provide a total solution for single-cable HD Distribution and Control over distances of up to 40m/131ft in residential or commercial settings.
Distribution of satellite & cable sources, BluRay & media players and even games consoles to 40m/131ft using Cat5e cable. Full HD 1080p video and HD audio formats are supported.
QI stands for Quick Install and that's exactly the idea. The MX-0404-QI comes with everything needed to set up a 4x4 matrix system - just add Cat5e and HDMI cables!
IP AND SERIAL MATRIX CONTROL
The MX-0404-QI is fully controllable via Serial RS-232 or IP with integration of the WyreStorm Enado or 3rd party control systems. WyreStorm templates and major control system drivers available for ease of installation, truly making the MX-0404-QI quick to install!
IN CONTROL WITH IR PASS-THROUGH
If Full HD video & audio weren't enough, we've also included the ability to control the connected source devices from the zones so you're always in control of content.
- Choose from 6 switching modes – infrared remote control, front panel buttons, local IR, IR call-back, LAN and RS-232
- Simple switching remote control included, which can be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- Fully compatible for integration with market leading control systems
- 4 x IR 3.5mm mini-jack ports to allow IR control of the source devices from the display locations (1-way IR)
- Additional infrared extension port for longer IR connections
- Supports 24bit color depth
- Signalling rate of 6.75 Gbps
- Pack comes complete with: 1 x 4x4 Matrix with 19” rack brackets, 4 x 40m IR receivers with mounting brackets, IR receivers, emitters and a Matrix remote control handset
Additional features included on the RX-1UTP-IR-40 Display Receiver:
- Transmits one-way signal together with the HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable
- Receivers capable of 1080p transmissions up to 40m/131ft under ideal conditions*
- For even greater control and fine tuning, each receiver features distance setting adjustment for optimizing the transmission signal
- Protection against ESD (electrostatic discharge) included within the unit to further stabilize transmission
- LED indications for clear power and video signal selection
- 5v mains supply included
- Fully cascadable to further lengthen transmission
4x Input: 19-pin type A
1x Cat5e: 8-pin RJ-45 Female
4x Output UTP: 8-pin RJ-45 female
1x HDMI Out: 19-pin type A
|Encoding Data Rate||6.75Gbps|
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM | Multichannel up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS - HD|
|Video Resolutions (Max)||
1920x1200p @30Hz 8bit
1920x1080p @30Hz 8bit
|Maximum Pixel Clock||340MHz|
|HDMI||HDMI 1.3 | HDCP 1.3|
|Ethernet||1x LAN: 8-pin RJ-45 Female | 10/100Base-T|
|RS-232||1x RS-232: 9-pin DB9 Female | Matrix Control and Firmware Updates|
1x IR Ext: 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo | 4x IR TX: 3.5mm (1/8in) TS Mono
|Power Supply||5V DC 2A|
|Max Power Consumption||
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Maximum BTU||76 BTU/hr|
|Rack Units/Wall Box||1.17U|
|Safety and Emission||CE | FCC | ROHS|