Wyrestorm MXV-0606-H2A-704K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDBaseT™ 6x6 Matrix Switch with Zone Audio De-Embed and 4 mirrored HDMI outputs (4K: 70m/230ft, 1080p: 100m/328ft)
4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDBaseT™ 8x8 Matrix Switch with Zone Audio De-Embed and 4 Mirrored HDMI Outputs (4K: 70m/230ft, 1080p: 100m/328ft)
Offering transmission of 18Gbps HDMI content up to 70m/230ft by pairing Class A HDBaseT with WyreStorm’s powerful lossless compression algorithm, the MXV-0808-H2A-70 brings the familiar power of the WyreStorm H2-series to a compact 1U chassis. Unlike competing compression methods such as CSC, which permanently remove color data, WyreStorm’s VLC uses a lossless compression technology to ensure signal integrity.
With 8 Class A HDBaseT zone outputs & 4 mirrored HDMI outputs–which can be paired with WyreStorm’s hybrid HDMI cables or any extender–and CEC triggering for all 12 connected screens, the 6x6 MXV-70 enhances the offering for the modern home or commercial installation.
HDMI 2.0 MAXED OUT!
Bringing our lossless compression technology from the flagship H2XC matrix platform, the 8x8 MXV-70 can handle both current & future video content technologies up to 4K/60 4:4:4 and high framerate HDR. The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification is no longer limited to short range copper HDMI cables.
CLASS A PERFORMANCE
Aimed at larger footprint installations and in a significant step-up from the other MXV models in the range, the MXV-0808-H2A-70 doubles the transmission range and can transmit high-framerate HDR or 4:4:4/60 content up to 70m/230ft using superior Class A HDBaseT paired with the latest in compression technology.
With audio functionality to match its video capability, the 8x8 MXV-70 has the ability to extract audio signals from either source devices or from the output, following the zone. Having S/PDIF connectivity means having the flexibility to send multi-channel 5.1 audio to local AVR's or downmix to stereo using the EXP-CON-DAC-D.
MIRRORED HDMI OUTPUTS
In addition to the audio breakout ports, the 8x8 MXV-70 also features four HDMI mirrored output ports which can be paired with any of WyreStorm’s HAOC hybrid optical HDMI cables for transmission up to 50m/164ft or any extender for transmission of HDBaseT or OM3 fiber.
Use with RXV-70-4K-G2 for 70m/230ft transmission of 2160p 4:4:4/60
- 4K HDR HDBaseT 8x8 Matrix Switch, supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:4:4 & RGB 8-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including 60Hz HDR-10 & HLG and Dolby Vision™ at 30Hz
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
- HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos™ to all outputs
- Proprietary compression algorithm enables 60Hz 4K UHD content (4:4:4 or HDR) to be sent over HDBaseT to 70m/230ft
- 4 HDMI outputs mirroring HDBaseT Outputs 1-4 for connecting additional slave screens, projectors or AVR’s
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Compatible with DVI-I and DP++ v1.3 signals from compatible devices
- 8 Assignable audio outputs allow audio to be independently de-embedded from sources or outputs via Toslink optical
- A/V Mute mode allows the routing of a signal to an output to be deactivated
- API controlled standby mode allows the matrix to enter a low power state when not in use, cutting power consumption by up to 34%
- Automatic (signal sensing) or manual (API operated) CEC power triggering of all connected screens or projectors (CEC compatibility required)
- A/V Mute function gives complete distribution control to a user allowing the signal to any zone to be independently switched off
- SmartEDID™ feature also dynamically detects display/source capabilities and automatically outputs the highest possible resolution
- Additional EDID management through DIP switches for global setting or via WebUI for independent management of EDID per source
- Embedded WyreStorm WebUI enables simple source switching and installer set-up & configuration
- WebUI includes full EDID management to read, copy, store or import EDID from connected devices
- Assign a different EDID to each connected source device
- API triggered standby mode puts unit into low power state during downtime
- Flexible control options – front panel buttons, infrared remote control, local IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebUI
- 3.5mm jack input for receiving local IR commands out of line-of-sight
- Simple switching matrix remote control included, which can be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- 2-way IR for far-end device control from control system or source control from a zone
- Option for end-user WebUI switching interface
- Compact 1U chassis with adjustable depth rack mounting brackets included
- US, UK, EU & AU Power cables included
- Can be combined with WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D digital audio converter to downmix Dolby Digital 5.1 content to mix stereo and surround sound zones
- Capable of transmitting content to 50m/164ft using WyreStorm HAOC range of hybrid optical HDMI cables
- Inputs: 8x HDMI In: 19-pin type A
- 8x HDBT Out: 8-pin RJ-45 Female
- 8x S/PDIF Out: TOSLINK (Digital Optical)
- 4x HDMI Out: 19-pin type A
- Output Video Encoding: HDBaseT™ Class A
- Encoding Data Rate: 9.2Gbps
- End to End Latency: 10μs (micro seconds)
- Audio Formats:
- Analog: 2ch Analog
- S/PDIF: 2ch LPCM | Dolby Digital/DTS up to 5.1ch
- HDMI: 2ch LPCM | Multichannel up to Dolby Atmos and DTS-X
- Note: WyreStorm recommends the use of shielded category cable to minimize signal noise and interference.
- Supported Standards: DCI | RGB | HDR | HDR10 | Dolby Vision up to 30Hz | HLG | BT.2020 | BT.2100
- Maximum Pixel Clock: HDMI: 600MHz | HDBaseT: 297MHz
Communication and Control
- HDMI 2.0 | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | CEC
- Input supports DVI/D and DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) v1.3 with adapter (not included)