Wyrestorm MXV-0606-H2A4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDBaseT™ 6x6 Matrix Switch with Zone Audio De-Embed and 4 mirrored HDMI outputs (4K: 35m/114ft, 1080p: 70m/230ft)
4K HDR 4:4:4 60Hz HDMI 6x6 Matrix Switcher with Audio Outputs, CEC Power Triggering and A/V Mute Function
Compact and fully-featured, the MX-0606-H2A matrix supports 18Gbps throughput to the full video capability of HDMI 2.0; it handles distribution of 4:4:4/60 and HDR content, supporting the latest broadcast standards and next generation 4K HDR source content.
Additional features, such as audio de-embed and A/V mute, enhance the offering and with CEC power triggering for compatible connected screens.
The MX-0606-H2A is the perfect match for WyreStorm’s range of hybrid optical HDMI cables.
- HDMI 2.0 MAXED OUT!
Bringing our lossless compression technology from the flagship H2XC matrix platform, the 8x8 MXV-70 can handle both current & future video content technologies up to 4K/60 4:4:4 and high framerate HDR. The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification is no longer limited to short range copper HDMI cables.
- CLASS A PERFORMANCE
Aimed at larger footprint installations and in a significant step-up from the other MXV models in the range, the MXV-0808-H2A-70 doubles the transmission range and can transmit high-framerate HDR or 4:4:4/60 content up to 70m/230ft using superior Class A HDBaseT paired with the latest in compression technology.
- DE-EMBEDDED AUDIO
With audio functionality to match its video capability, the 8x8 MXV-70 has the ability to extract audio signals from either source devices or from the output, following the zone. Having S/PDIF connectivity means having the flexibility to send multi-channel 5.1 audio to local AVR's or downmix to stereo using the EXP-CON-DAC-D.
- MIRRORED HDMI OUTPUTS
In addition to the audio breakout ports, the 8x8 MXV-70 also features four HDMI mirrored output ports which can be paired with any of WyreStorm’s HAOC hybrid optical HDMI cables for transmission up to 50m/164ft or any extender for transmission of HDBaseT or OM3 fiber.
- 6x6 HDMI 4K matrix switcher supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:4:4 & RGB 8-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including HDR-10, HLG and Dolby Vision™ at 60Hz
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
- HD multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos™ to all outputs
- HDMI Inputs and HDMI outputs support bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Compatible with DVI-I and DP++ v1.3 signals from compatible devices
- Assignable audio outputs allow audio to be de-embedded from sources or outputs via mirrored stereo phoenix and S/PDIF ports
- Automatic (signal sensing) or manual (API operated) CEC power triggering of all connected screens or projectors (CEC compatibility required)
- A/V Mute function gives complete distribution control to the user allowing the signal to any zone to be independently switched off
- SmartEDID™ feature also dynamically detects display/source capabilities and automatically outputs the highest possible resolution
- Additional EDID management through DIP switches for global setting or via WebUI for independent management of EDID per source
- Embedded WyreStorm WebUI enables simple source switching and installer set-up & configuration
- WebUI includes full EDID management to read, copy, store or import EDID from connected devices
- Assign a different EDID to each connected source device
- API triggered standby mode puts unit into low power state during downtime
- Flexible control options – front panel buttons, infrared remote control, local IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebUI
- 3.5mm jack input for receiving local IR commands out of line-of-sight
- Simple switching matrix remote control included, which can be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- Option for end-user WebUI switching interface
- Compact 1U chassis with adjustable depth rack mounting brackets included
- US, UK, EU & AU Power cables included
- Can be combined with WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D digital audio converter to downmix Dolby Digital 5.1 content to mix stereo and surround sound zones
- Capable of transmitting content to 50m/164ft using WyreStorm HAOC range of hybrid optical HDMI cables
|Inputs||6x HDMI in: 19-pin type A|
|Outputs||6x HDMI Out: 19-pin type A
6x Audio Out: RCA Female Stereo (L/R)
6x S/PDIF Out: RCA Female
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM | Multi Channel Up to 5.1 DTS and Dolby Digital|
|Video Resolutions (Max)||
1920x1080p @60Hz 12bit
1920x1080p @120Hz 12bit
3840x2160p @24Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR
3840x2160p @30Hz 8bit 4:4:4
3840x2160p @60Hz 10bit 4:2:0 HDR
3840x2160p @60Hz 12bit 4:2:2 HDR
4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:2:0
4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4
|Supported Standards||DCI | RGB | HDR | HDR10 | Dolby Vision | HLG | BT.2020 | BT.2100|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||600MHz|
|HDMI||HDMI 2.0 | HDCP 2.2 | EDID
Input supports DVI/D and DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) v1.3 with adapter (not included)
|CEC||CEC power triggering | Requires CEC compatibility|
|IR||1x Front Panel IR Sensor | Handheld IR Remote Included | 1x IR Ext 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo|
|RS-232||1x RS-232: 9-pin DB9 Female | Matrix Control | Telnet commands supported|
|Ethernet||1x LAN: 8-pin RJ-45 Female | 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiating | Built-in Web UI | IP Control|
|Power Supply||100~240V AC 50/60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||45W|