Wyrestorm NHD-110-TX, 1080p HD Low Bandwidth H.264/H.265 AV over IP Encoder with USB
1080p HD Low Bandwidth H.264/H.265 AV over IP Encoder
The NHD-110-TX is the AV encoder to the powerful 110 series of NetworkHD AV over IP components. The NetworkHD 110 series takes the award-winning 100 series and elevates to a new level.
The 110 series components support both H.264 and H.265 video encoding/decoding. With H.265, video transmissions look better than ever and use up to 6x less bandwidth.
AV streams are fully secure over the network using AES 128-bit encryption methods, ensuring any sensitive data cannot be maliciously accessed. Of course, the series would not be complete without retaining the powerful video wall and Multiview processing found in the 100/200 series.
The 110 series does one better by eliminating the need for a dedicated video wall processing decoder as the standard NHD-110-RX natively has this ability. Last but not least, the 100, 110 and 200 series components are interoperable, making retrofit installs a breeze and maintains compatibility with the NHD-250-RX for Multiview.
Choose your flavor, the NHD-110-TX can encode AV signal using either H.264 or H.265. Using H.265 provides incredibly efficient video streams. For comparison, an H.265 5Mbps stream is equal to a 30Mbps H.264 stream.
UNICAST & MULTICAST
The 110 Series can operate in either a Unicast or Multicast mode. Multicast mode is the traditional method and is suggested for larger deployments of 80+ devices. Unicast mode however is great for small system and does not require a Layer 2 switch or support for IGMP Snooping, meaning you can practically use any switch you want.
Security is key in today’s world. The NetworkHD 110 series support AES 128-bit AV encryption over the network. Data sent from an NHD-110-TX is encapsulated using advanced methods to ensure that sensitive or private data cannot be accessed by 3rd-parties.
USB routing allows for the 110 series to fit into K/M applications. Just like the AV stream, USB can be routed between all RXs and TXs. This allows for a single USB host device to have access to potentially hundreds of individual USB device endpoints.
- Uses security protocols such as SSH, HTTPS and AES to encrypt data and prevent unauthorized access
- Supports up to 1080p @ 60Hz video content
- Support all SD and HD formats - including interlaced content
- Flexible encoding using either H.264 or H.265 encoding. Encoding is configurable between a constant bitrate or variable bitrate.
- Low bandwidth or high-quality transmission methods. Low latency ~ 80ms. High-quality ~250ms
- Compatible with NHD-250-RX Multiview receiver
- Analog audio de-embed for easy connection to external audio DSP or amplifier
- Seamless video switching – no black screens or freeze frames
- Hugely scalable I/O, utilizing multicast technology
- Zero-configuration switch setup using unicast technology
- Live video preview streams for use with NetworkHD Touch or a custom control UI
- Flexible IP address settings: AutoIP/Static/DHCP
- Customizable, IR or RS-232 control of connected devices
- Infrared signal generation via API – supports Hex Global Cache format
- Batch firmware update and batch settings functions offers a massive reduction on installation times
- Custom EDID management with import/export
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant PD
- Compatible with NHD-000-RACK4 rack mounting kit (brackets included with encoder)
|Inputs||1x HDMI In 19-pin HDMI type A female|
|Outputs||1 x 3-pin Phoenix Analog Audio (de-embed from HDMI input)|
|Audio Formats||LPCM/MPEG4 AAC stereo, 48KHz|
|Output Video Encoding||Primary Stream - H.264/H.265, configurable up to 30Mbps
Preview Stream – MJPEG CIF@30Hz, configurable up to 2Mbps
|Video Resolutions (Max)||HDMI: 1920x1080p @60Hz 8bit (15m/50ft)
Cat5e or higher: 1920x1080p @60Hz 8bit (100m/328ft)
|End to End Latency||High Quality Mode: ~250ms
Low Latency Mode: ~80ms
|Maximum Pixel Clock||165MHz|
|HDMI||HDCP 1.4 | EDID|
|RS-232||1 x 3-Pin Phoenix – API controlled from NHD-000-CTL|
|LAN||1x 8-pin RJ-45 female | 10/100Base-T | PoE 802.1af|
|IR||1x IR TX: 3.5mm TS Jack Socket
1x IR RX: 3.5mm TS Jack Socket
IR signals can be bi-directional passthrough or via API commands from NHD-000-CTL for routable IR to discrete TX/RX devices
|USB||1 x Type B Host
USB v1.1 for KVM applications – bandwidth is 115200bps (routable)