WyreStorm NHD-140-TX, NetworkHD™ 100 Series AV over IP H.264 Quad Encoder
The NHD-140-TX is a 4 input to 4 network stream device encoder compatible with the NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series, an ultra low bandwidth H.264 AV over IP solution for distribution of point-to-point, one-to-many and many-to-many over a managed network. With its standards-based approach to video encoding, fast and simple system configuration and robust feature set, it provides the best value in networked video distribution.
The NHD-140-TX H.264 encoder is intended for use with 100 or 200 Series H.264 decoders (sold separately) to provide a complete end-to-end video distribution system. When used in conjunction with the NHD-000-CTL system controller complete control integration is simple.
Powered by H.264 encoding for a high quality, low bandwidth AVoIP solution, the cross-compatible NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series modular system architecture removes the limitations of traditional fixed platform matrix systems, whilst offering significant cost savings for large scale deployments.
POWERFUL VIDEO PROCESSING
Dynamic video processing seamlessly converts and matches source video content from each decoder to connected displays, removing video resolution and timing incompatibilities that might otherwise exist for reliable and easily manageable multi-display systems.
HIGH SOURCE DENSITY
Designed especially for space-conscious deployments, the high input count and small form factor reduce the space required. Network connections are also minimized leading to cost savings on the supporting network infrastructure.
QUICKSYNC™ SEAMLESS SWITCHING
WyreStorm’s QuickSync technology offers virtually instantaneous, seamless source switching free of glitches or tears between video streams for an enhanced user experience worthy of any professional video distribution installation.
- Ultra low network bandwidth compact encoder for up to 4 simultaneous HDMI inputs
- 4 streams over 1 Ethernet connection reduces network switch requirements
- Hugely scalable I/O, utilizing multicast technology to allow for very large commercial AV deployments
- Supports all SD and HD video formats – including interlaced content
- Configurable encode bandwidth and audio delay
- Seamlessly integrates with NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series decoders
- NetworkHD Touch™ control app for live video previews with drag and drop source selection
- Utilizes bandwidth-efficient H.264 encoding for visually lossless HD video distribution
- Full HDCP compliance
- Features 4x HDMI inputs to 1 output via Ethernet port
- Plug and Play setup with quick networking configuration and auto discovery of components
- Major control systems drivers available
- Live video unicast preview streams for use with NetworkHD Touch or a custom control UI
- Compatible with the NHD-000-CTL for matrix control and management via the LAN, as well as for allowing control from third party control system such as AMX, Crestron, Control4, & RTI
- Standards-based H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression
- Full PC control suite available free of charge at wyrestorm.com
- Batch firmware update and batch settings functions offers a massive reduction on installation times
- Includes DC power adapter and mounting bracket
- Compatible with NHD-140-RACK-1U rack mounting kit