WyreStorm NHD-600-TX , NetworkHD™ 600 Series 4K HDR Premium AV over IP SDVoE Encoder
4K 60 4:4:4 SUPPORT
The pinnacle of video distribution quality, NetworkHD 600 Series is powered by SDVoE technology to support even the most bandwidth-intensive video content to the tune of 4K at 60fps 4:4:4 up to a pixel clock of 595MHz.
POWERFUL ROUTING ENGINE
A true connectivity powerhouse, the 600 Series boasts discrete RS-232 and infrared routing, a secondary audio channel and distribution of a separate 1GbE connection, with the added ability to independently route, embed and de-embed up to three separate audio streams.
ULTRA FAST SEAMLESS SWITCHING
600 Series frame buffer technology ensures switch command speeds of <100ms, with the video output remaining synchronized to the display during a switch to remove black images or stutter for seamless transition between video sources and modes.
Eliminating source-to-display time difference with a GenLock latency of zero frames, the 600 Series delivers content via a flexible, modular IP network, including a number of desirable attributes used in live AV broadcast sectors.
- Highly scalable deployment utilizing multicast IP streams can achieve I/O numbers unthinkable by traditional fixed matrix alternatives
- Supports 4K UHD and DCI resolutions at upto 60fps RGB or YUV 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x support
- Powerful video scaling can match a connected display to the video source, leaving the original source content unaltered
- Video resolution, framerate and color space conversion using SMPTE/ITU recommended methods
- Genlock scaler mode for zero end-to-end latency
- Supports ultra-fast, seamless AV source switching
- Secondary video stream with alternate scaling options can be used for MultiView source content using NHD-600-TX
- Fully-featured MultiView image compositing includes arbitrary source window placement, resizing, image duplication and image offset functions
- Video wall functionality, including display bezel compensation
- Audio capability for transport of multichannel audio, including Dolby Atmos™ and DTS:X
- Audio breakaway function allows the decoder to output one of three choices from any encoder on the network for use as the HDMI audio output
- Analog audio port can be configured to de-embed audio from the HDMI output or link to a separate audio stream from any encoder
- Multichannel PCM digital audio downmix supported
- Display EDID capture
- Bidirectional IP to Infrared / RS-232 functionality via the API or 3rd-party drivers
- Auxilliary 1GbE Ethernet channel for network connectivity of attached display devices
- Powerful matrix functionality includes routing control of all audio, video, RS-232 and IR signals
- Exclusive, ingenious passive chassis design eliminates fan noise and maintenance concerns while maintaining class-leading thermal cooling
- Software configuration environment is uniform across the entire NetworkHD family, removing any learning curve across the different NetworkHD Series
- 3rd-party control systems integration drivers freely available from WyreStorm.com
- Supports Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG HDR formats and ITU-R BT.2020 and BT.2100 color spaces