WyreStorm RX-70-4K-SCL, 4K UHD HDBaseT™ Scaling Receiver, with Downscaling, Dual Ethernet Ports and including ARC (4K: 70m/230ft | 1080p: 100m/328ft)
A vital addition to any HDBaseT distribution system, the RX-70-4K-SCL scales incoming video content to best suit the display device to which it is attached.
This allows the best quality video content to be sent throughout the system, avoiding EDID clashes or older display technology compromising the rest of the system.
ARC extraction via HDMI is done via the control API and then sent back to the matrix for connection to an AVR or audio system.
Both S/PDIF and analog audio ports breakout audio from the incoming HDBaseT™ feed for connection to a local audio system within the zone.
Connect both the sink and an additional LAN device to the network.
SCALING, TO OR FROM 4K
Scales content sent over HDBaseT™ to match the capability of connected screen or projector. 2160p 4:2:0 can be scaled to as low as 576p and likewise, can be scaled up.
- Scales content sent over HDBaseT to match the capability of connected screen or projector
- 4K UHD content @60Hz 4:2:0 scaled to as low as 576P
- Upscales incoming content to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4
- Sends ARC via HDMI along HDBaseT
- Analog and S/PDIF output enables de-embedding of audio to send to local audio system
- Resolves issue with mixing 4K & 2K screens in an installation by down-scaling UHD 4K content to 1080p/720p
- Also up-scales any incoming content to 4K/60 4:4:4 8-Bit
- Receives 4K UHD @60Hz 4:2:0 or HDR @24Hz at 70m/230ft and 1080p content at 100m/328ft
- Scaling, ARC, CEC & Audio Out controllable via HDBaseT/Ethernet link by Telnet
- S/PDIF and Analog audio breakout
- Dual Ethernet ports
- Bidirectional IR and RS-232
- HDCP 2.2 compliant