WyreStorm SW-740-TX, 4-input Desk-mounted 4K/60 HDBaseT Presentation Switcher with DSC Compression, Scaling & USB Host
Utilizing the best in HDBaseT technology, the SW-740-TX harnesses the power of the Class C specification to deliver 5-play functionality over 100m/328ft of Cat6 cable.
4K/UHD video, Ethernet, Control & Power (PoH) can be sent to a remote display location via a compatible receiver whilst USB2.0 device data can be fed back via the USB host or USB-C ports to a connected source.
The SW-740-TX has 4 switchable source inputs: 2 HDMIs supporting 18Gbps video up to 2160p 8-bit RGB/4:4:4 thanks to DSC compression, VGA, and USB-C supporting not only 4K/30 video, but device data from the connected receiver and device charging; the stereo audio input can be assigned to the VGA source or sent separately to the receiver.
The two available HDMI inputs support full 4K 18Gbps bandwidth transmissions, making this presentation switcher ready for any source you connect. The USB-C input supports alt-mode, meaning that a single cable supports, 4K video transmission and two-way data communication.
Through the available USB-C input, connect your device and forget the need to worry about your battery. The SW-740-TX supports up to an incredible 20V charging, so whether you plug in your smartphone or laptop, you'll get charged while you present.
With HTTPS implementation, this switcher provides secure and encrypted access to its web interface for control and configuration by utilizing the latest in Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols.
Using the best of HDBaseT 2.0 technology, the SW-740-TX is a full 5 Play solution. With DSC technology, USB passthrough, ethernet, control and Power over HDBaseT, this switcher is the ultimate presentation solution.
- Automatic or manual switching of 4 connected sources (VGA, 2 HDMI & USB-C) with assignable USB host connection
- Extended functions from USB-C port allow alt-mode for AV & USB host connectivity and device charging up to 3A over a single cable
- VESA recognised DSC compression technology enables extension of content up to 4K/60 8-bit to 100m/328ft
- Powerful output scaling matches video transmission to displays connected via HDBaseT & mirrored HDMI
- Includes input for separate analog audio device independent of HDMI signal for transmission to receiver
- PIR input allows automatic room triggering depending on occupancy
- USB-Type B Host connection for USB extension in KVM application when used with a compatible Class C HDBT reciever (RX-700 recommended)
- Intuitive Web UI for management, setup and maintenance with HTTPS encryption (Telnet over TLS and SSH available in future update)
- Automatic or manual CEC triggering of connected display through HDMI or HDBaseT output.
- Analog audio de-embed allows audio to easily be routed to a separate distribution system
- 12v RS-232 rail provides power to low voltage touch panels or wall plates such as the WyreStorm TS-280
- Contact and Tally connections for utilizing external LED indicators or desk plate push buttons for switching inputs