WyreStorm TX-H2X-OM3, HDBaseT Input, HDBaseT™ Output and Mirrored HDMI Output with Audio Input, DSP Output and IR to zone (4K: 70m/230ft | 1080p: 100m/328ft)
De-centralize sources connected to the H2X matrix platform with this HDBaseT input & output card.
Accepting 4K UHD transmissions from 70m/230ft, this modular card allows source devices to be kept in-suit while making them part of the main distribution system.
CLASS A HDBASET™
Both the input and output side of this card offers HDBaseT™ 5-Play connectivity, passing AV, Control, Ethernet and PoH for both the RX and TX devices.
THE WYRESTORM ECO-SYSTEM
Used in line with WyreStorm's range of HDBaseT™ devices, signals can be sent from single transmitters, switching transmitters or even presentation switchers to create a multi-layered switching environment.
No two rooms or even installations are the same. That’s why we’ve coupled to each audio zone output; a powerful audio DSP, which allows an integrator to have complete control over the audio configuration. Also, a 10-band equalizer, level trim and variable delay, which can be set per zone for a truly customized room-by-room balance.
4K UHD WITH HDR OVER HDBASET™
Multi-zone transmission of HDR-10 content is nothing new to WyreStorm; we’ve been sending this high-bandwidth content, native & uncompressed over long distances since the introduction of our first H2 extender in 2015. The H2X is no different and with the TX-H2X-HDMI, sending pixel-perfect 4K UHD 4:2:0 10-bit @24Hz at distances up to 100m/328ft.
- HDBaseT Input – enables the direct connection of a remote source to the matrix via an HDBaseT Transmitter only at the source location, rather than an HDBaseT extender set previously required to distribute a remote signal over distance to a matrix. The matrix will then route the remote source signal as it does with any locally connected source
- HDBaseT Output – transmitting Class A HDBaseT which includes video, audio, control and power up to 70m/230ft of 4K and 100m/328ft of 1080p
- HDMI Output – mirrored to HDBaseT to allow additional connection of a local display device, AVR or to extend with a hybrid active optical HDMI cable (HAOC)
- Stereo Audio Output – offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP.
- IR RX – allows control signals to be sent to the sink device