WyreStrom TX-H2X-VLC, 18Gbps HDMI-Over-HDBaseT™ Modular Card for H2X Matrix with Audio DSP (2160p 4:4:4/60: 70m/230ft | 1080p: 100m/328ft)
Experience HDBaseT transmission turned up to 11 with WyreStorm's new 18Gbps HDMI solution. Never one to shy away from embracing new technology, we've been sending lossless native 24Hz HDR-10 content over HDBaseT since 2016.
Now though, content is going above the capability of HDBaseT with HFR (High Frame Rate) HDR here already in the form of Blu-Ray, Satellite & Cable (HLG) and gaming content. WyreStorm's H2X matrix is ready for this with our new light-compression transmission solution.
HDMI2.0 VIDEO: MAXED OUT!
Always looking ahead, WyreStorm can handle both current & future video content technologies. The highest possible bandwidth that currently exists according to the HDMI 2.0 specification can still be sent using HDBaseT and the latest in lossless compression technology.
FEATURE-RICH SIGNAL EXTENTION
We shipped our first HDBaseT™ matrix in Spring 2011, less than a year after the formation of the HDBaseT™ alliance. We haven’t stopped since then, constantly evolving our products to suit the offerings from the market. Our current matrices are more powerful than ever, offering 4K HDR, Control, Ethernet, Power and support for Dolby Atmos & DTS:X, over just a single UTP cable.
With PoH available across all HDBaseT matrix outputs, the headache of hiding power supplies is one less thing to worry about. Power to drive the receiver is sent over the category cable along with the video, audio, control and Ethernet, making installations neat, quick and easy as possible.
ON-BOARD AUDIO DSP
No two rooms or even installations are the same. That’s why we’ve coupled to each audio zone output; a powerful audio DSP, which allows an integrator to have complete control over the audio configuration. Volume control, 10-band equalizer, level trim and variable delay can all be set per zone for a truly customized room-by-room balance.
Use only with RXV-70-4K for 70m/230ft transmission of 2160p 4:4:4/60. Not compatible with RXV-70-4K-G2 model
- 18Gbps HDMI input
- Visually Lossless Compression HDBaseT Output – Transmitting the full 18Gbps bandwidth that the current version of HDMI is capable of producing, which includes video, audio, control and power up to 70m/230ft of 2160p 4:4:4/60 and 100m/328ft of 1080p using VLC light-compression technology
- Stereo Audio Output – Offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – Another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP.
- IR RX – Allows control signals to be sent to the sink device