Yale NTB620-ZW2-626 NexTouch ZW TS Keyed 626 AU Lever -Satin Chrome
The NTB620-ZW2-626 from Yale is used to secure any interior or exterior door using the nexTouch NTB620 Touchscreen Lever Lock with Z-Wave. The backlit touchscreen keypad allows you to easily lock and unlock your door with an access code, even at night or in dark rooms. Voice-guided programming provides easy installation, programming, and use.
The mechanics of the lock are ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified. The Augusta cast zinc lever is designed with a satin chrome finish to match the rest of your hardware. The lock is powered by four included alkaline AA batteries and can be hardwired to an external 9VDC power input for continuous power. A low-battery indicator lets you know when the batteries need to be replaced, but a 9VDC battery can be used as an emergency backup.
The keyhole provides a second entry option and can be used as a manual backup, as well. Z-Wave connectivity provides compatibility with home automation systems.
It connects to your network to allow it to be remotely locked or unlocked from any web-enabled device.
Unlock By Entering Your Code On The Keypad
When you don't have your phone on you, simply unlock the door using your unique entry code on easy-to-use keypad. Create permanent, scheduled or temporary codes for people you trust.
Auto Unlocks As You Get Home and Locks Behind You
Forget fumbling with keys or even getting your phone out of your purse, the lock will auto unlock as you approach the door with your smartphone. It also auto locks behind you!
Unlock By Asking Your Voice Assistant
Yale Assure Locks with Wi-Fi work with Amazon Alexa, Google Assisant and Siri (via HomeKit) so you can lock, unlock* and check lock status by just asking. *Unlocking feature varies by platform.
Away From Home Control with the August App
Lock, unlock, share access with people you trust and receive real-time notifications from anywhere using the free August app on your smartphone, tablet or Apple Watch.
Receive Real-Time Notifications
Know when the dog walker arrives or when the kids get home from school. Receive notifications, wherever you are, and check the 24/7 history feed anytime.
Share Access, Not Keys
Use the August app to share access with people you trust. Provide app access or a custom entry code. Access can be permanent, temporary or scheduled and revoked anytime.
Smarter Hosting with Airbnb and HomeAway
Connect your August app with your Airbnb or HomeAway account for smarter hosting. Your renters will receive an auto-generated code that expires on check-out.
- Compact design for commercial and residential use
- Backlit touchscreen keypad for use in low-light conditions
- Universal lock and program symbols
- Z-Wave technology with voice-guided programming for fast and easy installation
- Works with cloud-based management software
- Lifetime audit trail stored within the software to see who has accessed the lock and when
- Metal escutcheon provides durability
- Playback can be set for normal, low, or silent
- Privacy feature with built-in button on indoor unit
- Weather-resistant gasket seal for use outdoors
- Keypad lockout feature deters tampering by disabling the keypad for a default of 180 seconds after five successive failed attempts
- Low battery indicator
- Keyhole for key override
- Supports up to 500 users and 1 master code
- Free Wheeling lever mechanism allows the lock to rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked when the outside lever is locked
- UL/cUL Fire Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to 3 hours
- Windstorm certified to withstand hurricanes
2 3/4 in.
|Door Thickness Minimum||
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum||
1 3/4 in.
|Door Stile Width||
Minimum 3 1/2 in.
Assa Abloy, Yale
Grade 1 (Best)
Grade 1 (Best)
Keypad – Digits
Standard 2 1/8 in. Cross-Bore
Audit Trail, Privacy/Lockdown, Remote Control, Scheduling, Z-Wave Plus
Yale Commercial SFIC
25-500* (500 Users with Wireless)
4 to 6 Digits
3 Year Manufacturer