Yale YRL216-CBA-619 Pushbutton Connected by August Lever
Built for doors that don’t need a deadbolt, the Yale Assure Lever Lock is well suited for side entryways, home to garage doors, basements and most interior doors.
The Assure Lever can be used as a standalone keypad lock, or integrated into your smart home network with the included Yale Access Module, using the Yale Access app and connecting to the Connect WiFi bridge (included).
This will enable remote management of your smart home or lock, the ability to send virtual keys to friends, family and service providers and see when they’re coming and going all from your smartphone! You will now be able to access your door from anywhere with a WiFi connection.
DoorSense lets you know if your door is open or closed. Your door can now auto-unlock as you approach with your phone. The auto lock feature ensures your door is always locked when you leave, relocking automatically after 30 seconds upon closing.
You can also control the lock with your voice using Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or Siri! This keyless lock is tamper proof so no key picking or bumping it open, with the added bonus of no more lost keys.
Unlock By Entering Your Code On The Keypad
When you don't have your phone on you, simply unlock the door using your unique entry code on easy-to-use keypad. Create permanent, scheduled or temporary codes for people you trust.
Auto Unlocks As You Get Home and Locks Behind You
Forget fumbling with keys or even getting your phone out of your purse, the lock will auto unlock as you approach the door with your smartphone. It also auto locks behind you!
Unlock By Asking Your Voice Assistant
Yale Assure Locks with Wi-Fi work with Amazon Alexa, Google Assisant and Siri (via HomeKit) so you can lock, unlock* and check lock status by just asking. *Unlocking feature varies by platform.
Away From Home Control with the August App
Lock, unlock, share access with people you trust and receive real-time notifications from anywhere using the free August app on your smartphone, tablet or Apple Watch.
Receive Real-Time Notifications
Know when the dog walker arrives or when the kids get home from school. Receive notifications, wherever you are, and check the 24/7 history feed anytime.
Share Access, Not Keys
Use the August app to share access with people you trust. Provide app access or a custom entry code. Access can be permanent, temporary or scheduled and revoked anytime.
Smarter Hosting with Airbnb and HomeAway
Connect your August app with your Airbnb or HomeAway account for smarter hosting. Your renters will receive an auto-generated code that expires on check-out.
- Touchscreen Keypad with backlit numbers that won’t wear off – Pushbutton model
- 100% Key free means no pick or bump break-ins
- 9V battery backup terminal
- Manage up to 30 unique codes to share with friends and family
- Weather Protection Gasket
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Privacy Mode – privacy button located on the interior side of the lock enables users to temporarily disable user codes
- Tamper Resistant Battery Cover
- Tamper Alert – audible alarm sounds if there is an attempt to forcibly remove the lock
- Automatically relocks after 30 seconds
- Simple to install on standard doors and replaces your existing lever or knob lock in minutes with just a screwdriver
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one year electronics
6 1/16 (H) x 2 9/16 (W) x 2 7/16 (D) in.
6 3/8 (H) x 2 3/4 (W) x 3 (D) in.
|Door Thickness Minimum||
1 3/8 in.
|Door Thickness Maximum||
1 3/4 in.
2 1/8 in. diameter face hole, Edge Bore: 1 in.
4 to 8 Digits
Lever Handle Door Locks
Bluetooth BLE, WiFi
Keypad – Digits
Auto Relocking, Battery Backup, Privacy/Lockdown, Tamper Alerts, Z-Wave Plus
Assure, Yale Home
Grade 2 (Better)
Grade 2 (Better)
1 Year Electronic, Lifetime Mechanical and Finish