- Factory sealed: return will be accepted for credit without any restocking fee.
- Not factory sealed: a minimum 15% restocking fee will be applied
- Blue Star will exchange the unit with the same or equivalent model or credit to the dealer’s account
- Please submit RMA on Blue Star website
- Products must be received back in original packing with all accessories.
- Must be “like new” condition (no damage).
- Blue Star will send a UPS call tag to return defective unit.
- Advanced replacement must be paid in full prior to shipping. Once the product is received by Blue Star we will inspect the unit and issue the refund less any restocking fee (if applicable)
- Some vendors require tech support calls before you return a defective unit.
Returns after 30 days
- Any current “unopened” unit may be returned for credit.
- Please call for RA before sending the unit.
- Dealer will be responsible for the cost of returning the unit.
- Products will be credited at invoice’s price.
- Restock fee may apply
Units damaged during shipment
- Inspect the shipment as soon as it arrives.
- If there is any damage, refuse it.
- If the damage was noticed after the carrier left, call your sales representative ASAP.
Special orders, clearance and non-stock units do not qualify for returns