Please have your DVR powered on and in the menu to expedite process.
Download TeamViewer program:
Check your router’s IP address
- Start > Run > type in “CMD” (If windows 8: hit start key > type CMD)
- Command prompt (Black window) will open Type “IPCONFIG” hit ENTER
- In the list you will see Default Gateway
- This number is your router’s IP address
Open your router’s web interface
- Open internet browser
- Enter your router’s IP address into your browser window.
- Call technical support
- Provide the technician with your TeamViewer ID.