2GIG-FT1E-345, e Series Enhanced Wireless Flood/Temp Sensor,White,Probe Style
Encrypted Flood and Temperature Sensor (FT1e)
2GIG-FT1e-345Perfect sensor to alert the home owner of a flood or excessive change in temperature
Reduce the risk of takeovers with eSeries Encrypted technology.
The 2GIG-FT1e-345 is a fully supervised, tamper protected one-way 345 MHz sensor. It will monitor the ambient temperature and will detect a wet/dry flood condition. The sensor reports wet/dry conditions and temperature to the panel.
Once the sensor probe detects the presence of water for three (3) minutes, the integral transmitter will send a wet alarm transmission to the security/control panel.
The probe will also send a restore (dry) report when the presence of liquid is no longer detected by the flood probe for three (3) minutes. For flood reporting, the sensor requires the installation of the supplied external flood probe. The sensor is capable of detecting clean or dirty fresh water, salt water, or tap water.
- Encrypted Protocol for Enhanced Security
- Detects standing water that reaches the sensor probe and notifies the panel
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature exceeds 84 deg. F
- Sends trouble alert to the panel when the ambient temperature falls below 42 deg. F
- Ships with long life lithium battery life (typical battery life of 5 years)
- ETL listed
- Requires Firmware Version 1.14 or later for GC2 panel and 3.1 or later for GC3