Acegear POE4PORTEXT 4-ports POE Extender, 1 IN 3 OUT 100Mbps；IEEE802.3af/at
- This 4 port PoE extender include 3 PoE out and 1 PoE in. It can provides PoE power to up to three PoE devices, 10/100Mbps speed. Each PoE extender has an transmission distance of 330ft(100m).
- This 3 channel PoE extender works with all standard IEEE802.3af/at POE switches, POE injectors. PoE voltage is 44-57V. The Max input is 30W, and the Max output is 24W. Each port can power standard PoE devices less than 8W like IP phones, IP security, IP speakers, etc.
- Extra 330ft(100m) PoE+ data transmission can be extended through a YuanLey PoE repeater. And it supports 3 levels cascade, therefore, it can achieve PoE data transmission up to 1312ft with 3 PoE extender.
- No setup is required, no power, just need a network cable to expand PoE network, plug and play. Supports automatic detection of devices and powers compliant standard PDs.
- Compact size (3.2"*2"*1"), supports wall mount and din-rail mount, can be installed anywhere as needed. You can connect AP, IP camera, IP phone etc..
Two Installation Methods
It supports wall mounting and din-rail mounting at the same time to meet any of your installation needs, easy to use and save time and space.
Plug and Play
This PoE Extender does not need any set up, plug & play, easy to use. All ports support automatic device detection to protect the device from damage.
Compact dimension (82mm * 52mm * 23mm”). The compact and compact body design allows you to install it in any corner of the room.
LED indicators on each port allow you to quickly check the port's working status and troubleshoot. Green (work well), Off (no power).
|Product Name||YuanLey 4 Port PoE Extender|
|Network Transmission Medium||10Base-T : Cat5e or above UTP(≤100m); 100Base-TX : Cat,5e or above UTP(≤100m)|
|Ethernet||3*10/100Mbps PoE Port+1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Transmission Distance||Up to 1000ft(300m) per Extender, support 3 level cascading|
|PoE Protocol||IEEE802.3at (30W), IEEE802.3af (15.4W)|
|POE Pin||1/2 (-), 3/6 (+), 4/5(+), 7/8(-)|
|PoE Power||Input Max 30W, Output Max 24W, Average 8W per port|
|PoE Voltage||44-57 Vdc|