Acegear USBA2USBC0.5M USB-A to USB-C Cable 0.5m USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbps, Molded Gold-plated Uses a 56KΩ pull-up resistor
USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable Connects a USB-C Mobile Device to a Wall Charger
This USB-C 3.1 to USB-A cable allows you to connect any device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, including MacBooks, Ultrabooks and Chromebooks, to a USB-enabled computer, charger, hard drive or other peripheral for the purpose of charging, powering, syncing or transferring data. Its 20-inch length makes it easy to carry in your briefcase or laptop bag for quick downloads and file transfers on the go.
Charges Devices and Transfers Data at Lightning-Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Speeds
The USB-C to USB-A cable supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, which is double the speed of Gen 1. The Power Delivery cable also provides power output up to 3A (60 watts), which is more than sufficient for charging, syncing and powering compatible devices. The cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- USB-C to USB-A cable is compatible with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 speeds up to 10 Gbps to ensure lightning-fast data transfers
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty (coverage details)