AtlasIED ROCKFA62T-BR / 6" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker with 70.7V-32W Transformer and 8? Bypass in Simulated Rock Enclosure
ALL WEATHER OUTDOOR LANDSCAPE SPEAKER WITH NATURAL ROCK AESTHETIC AND 32-WATT 70V TRANSFORMER
- Available in a Brown Finish
- Durable 6" Coaxial Speakers with a 110-Degree Horizontal Dispersion Pattern
- Kevlar® Treated Woofers Cone with Synthetic Rubber Surround
- Includes an Embedded Underground Eye Bolt for a Security Anchor to Prevent Theft
- Internal 32 Watt 70.7V / 100V Transformer Including a 1:1 Connection for 8Ω Operation
System components consist of a highly efficient 6" woofer section and 1⁄2" PEI (Polyetherimide) dome high frequency tweeter. An internal 32 watt 70.7V / 100V transformer is terminated to a 24" direct burial rated pigtail that includes conductors for all transformer taps including a 1:1 connection for 8Ω operation. In an effort to enhance vocal and musical clarity in multi-speaker outdoor systems, the ROCKFA62T-BR is optimized to complement the FAP62T (for under eave mounting) and the SM52T for on the wall deployment in outdoor high quality sound systems.
To withstand the harshest environments, the new Strategy Series® ROCKFA62T-BR ground level deployed speakers are constructed of weather-resistant materials. Woofers feature treated Kevlar® cone and synthetic rubber surrounds and the tweeter is constructed of PEI (Polyetherimide).
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||80Hz - 20kHz|
|POWER RATING||50 Watts (Transformer 32 Watts)|