AtlasIED SM52T-WH / 5.25" 2-Way Weather Resistant Speaker System with 70.7V/100V-30W Transformer
5.25" 2-WAY ALL WEATHER SPEAKER WITH 30-WATT 70V/100V TRANSFORMER - WHITE
- 1" Ferrofluid™ Cooled Dome Tweeter
- 100HR Salt Spray Test Per ASTM B117
- All ¼"-20 Hardware Inserts Allow Easy Integration of "Off The Shelf" Security Hardware
- Atlas Sound POLYGUARD™ High Frequency Circuit Diverts Damaging Transient Signals to Protect the Tweeter
- Atlas Sound TRX WAVEGUIDE™- A Constant Directivity Style High Frequency Wave Guide System Provides Accurate, Even High Frequency Coverage
- Available in Black or White
- Color Matched Heavy-Duty Zinc Chromate Plated & Powder Coated "C" Bracket (Included)
- Compact, Two-Way Loudspeaker Systems for Exceptional Performance in Sound Reinforcement Systems
- Five-Year Warranty
- Weather-Resistant Construction for Year-Round Indoor or Outdoor Use: UV-Resistant Talc Impregnated Polypropylene, Injection Molded, Weatherproof Enclosure Powder Coated Aluminum Grilles and All Brass Hardware Inserts
- OMNIMOUNT™ Compatible
Environment-resistant SM Series speaker systems offer quality sound reproduction and contemporary styling in a compact enclosure. System components consist of a highly efficient woofer section and FerroFluid cooled, titanium dome high frequency device. Vocal and musical clarity is optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the AtlasIED TRX Control WaveGuide high frequency director.
This design provides smooth, even sound coverage (90°H x 90°V). The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. High frequency component protection is provided by the AtlasIED PolyGuard protection circuit. The SM52T includes an internally mounted 30 Watt 70.7V/100V line matching transformer with 8Ω bypass and screwdriver adjustable tap selection for use in distributed sound applications.
To withstand the harshest environments, the new Strategy Series SM52T surface mount speakers are constructed of weather resistant materials: UV-resistant, talc impregnated, polypropylene injection molded cabinets; polypropylene woofer cones; powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware. The Strategy Series speaker systems include a versatile, yet simple, C-bracket designed to provide easy vertical or horizontal installation on just about any surface. Ensure that the chosen fixing point is strong enough to support the SM52T. Care should also be taken to prevent the SM52T from being exposed to direct precipitation.
A 5/8"-27 threaded hole is provided on the C-bracket to allow the SM52T series speaker to be mounted on any AtlasIED microphone stand for near-field live sound applications. 2 3/8" OC brass inserts are also provided on the rear of the SM52T to accommodate an OMNIMOUNT bracket (not sold by AtlasIED).
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||95Hz - 20kHz|
|POWER TAPS||.94, 1.9, 3.7, 7.5, 15, 30|
|SPEAKER TYPE||Surface Mount|
|DISPERSION||90°H x 90°V|
|HEIGHT||10 3/16" (25.87 cm)|
|WIDTH||6 7/8" (17.46 cm)|
|DEPTH||5 7/8" (14.92 cm)|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||5.00 lbs (2.27 kgs)|