B.E.S FLX3848 Carbide Flex Bit 3/8" Diameter, 48" Long.
The HSS Flex Bits pair an aggressive 118° cutting tip and fast spiral flutes to drill fast, clean holes with efficient debris removal and drag reduction.
The premium M2 grade steel stays sharp longer and easily cuts through wood or metal, nails, and screws.
Solid shaft and beveled shank for stable drilling and improved grip in drill chucks.
- Bit Material: Premium M2 Grade High Speed Steel Shaft
- Material: Spring Steel Drill Style: Fractional Shaft
- Diameter: 3/8" Length: 48" Cutting Tip: 118°
- New Improved Design
- Aggressive 118 degree cutting tip drills fast, clean holes
- Fast spiral flutes improve debris removal and reduce drag
- Premium M2 grade steel stays sharp longer
- Two Piece Construction - allows for a harder bit and a more flexible shaft
- Cuts through Wood, Metal, Nails and Screws
- Beveled shanks for improved grip in all drill chucks
- One Year Warranty on Manufacturers Defects