DoorBird D2102V IP Video Door Station, Flush Mounted, 2 Call buttons, Stainless Steel (V2A-Standard) (V4A Salt-Water Resistant), brushed, (V2A-PVD coating with bronze-finish)
ALERT: Housings (backboxes) and plug-in power supply units are not included in the D21x scope of delivery
DOORBIRD - IP VIDEO DOOR STATION D2102V BRUSHED STAINLESS-STEEL 2 BACKLIT CALL BUTTONS
More than just a door intercom, notification on your smartphone when the doorbell button is pressed. You can see your visitors, talk to them and open the door from anywhere in the world via smartphone and tablet. DoorBird combines innovative technology with exclusive design.
Prevention of burglary - A DoorBird door intercom can prevent more burglaries than an alarm system: Burglars press the doorbell for presence control.
Receive parcels at any time - Talk to the parcel deliverer from anywhere in the world via smartphone and e.g. direct him to your neighbour or open the garage door via smartphone.
- Over a hundred thousand users Already installed in more than 160 countries since 2010.
- Video and audio call Can contact up to 8 smartphones or tablets via Push-Notification with video and voice or landline phones via voice or video call.
- Many connectors For example, to connect to your existing door chime, door opener and garage opener.
- Visitor history Free Cloud recording with HD-image. No monthly fees. No hidden costs.
- Leading technology HD Video. 180 deg Wide-Eye hemispheric lens. 4D Motion Sensor. RFID. API. PoE. SIP. IP65. Infrared Night-Vision. Bank-level encryption.
- Brushed stainless steel, 3 mm (0.12 Inch) front panel
- Plastic, engraveable metal cover plate call button
- Illuminated nameplate
- Camera lens should be at a min height of 125 cm
- High-end ultra wide-angle hemispheric lens, straightened, IR-capable
- Night vision light sensor, automatic IR-cut filter, 12 IR-LEDs (850 nm)
- Two-way, full duplex audio streaming
- CE, IC, FCC, RoHS Compliant
|Camera Resolution||720p HDTV|
|Camera View Angle||180 x 90 deg (Horizontal x Vertical)|
|Camera IR Night Vision||Yes|
|Audio System||Speaker and Microphone, Echo and Noise Cancellation (AEC, ANR)|
|Interface||RJ-45 Jack, PoE 802.3af Mode-A Ethernet|
|Sensor Configuration||Movement Direction, Individual Events, Individual Schedules|
|Sensing Angle||110 deg|
|Sensing Range||1 - 10 m|
|RFID Type||Active Reader Passive Tag System|
|RFID Configuration||Tag, Individual Events, Individual Schedules|
|RFID Range||0 - 3 cm|
|RFID Frequency||125 khz|
|Connector Type||RJ-45 For LAN/PoE, Bi-Stable Latching Relay, Maximum 1 - 24 VDC/VAC, 1 A, Bi-Stable Latching Relay, Maximum 1 - 24 VDC/VAC, 1 A, Switch Relay, Maximum 1 - 24 VDC/VAC, 1 A, External Input (Potential-Free) For External Door Opener Button, 15 VDC Input|
|System Requirements||Newest iOS on iPhone/iPad, Newest Android on Smartphone/Tablet, High Speed Landline Broadband Internet Connection, DSL, Cable or Fiber Optic, Ethernet Network with DHCP|
|Integrated Wireless Modules||125 khz RFID, 26 Ghz Sensor|
|Power Supply||15 VDC or PoE|
|Dimensions||5.16 Inch W x 1.92 Inch D x 12.32 Inch H|
|Environmental Conditions||-13 to 131 deg F Operating Temperature, 10 - 85% Humidity Non-Condensing|
|Includes||1 x Main Electrical Unit, 1 x Front Panel, 1 x Mounting Housing (Backbox), 1 x Power Supply Unit (Mains Adaptor) with Four Country-Specific Adaptors (110 - 240 VAC to 15 VDC), 1 x RFID Key Fob, 1 x Screwdriver, 1 x Quickstart guide with Digital Passport, 1 x Installation Manual, 1 x Small Parts|