GAIA GV-ADTR1 Optical or Coaxial Audio Extender Over CAT5E/6
The digital audio extender allows one digital optical (Toslink) or digital coaxial (S/PDIF) audio signal and power to be transmitted over CAT 5E/6 cable, up to 500ft(150M) in point-to-point configuration. it is built in surge suppressor to protect audio equipment against damaging voltage spikes. it supports most standards to transmit one uncompressed lossless PCM audio or compressed 5.1/7.1 surround sound, such as Dolby Digital Plus or DTS High Resolution Audio (multichannel Digital Audio Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS, and Dolby True HD) over one Cat5e/6 Cable with DC12V Power. the power (DC 12V) is transmitted over cat5e/6, so just only need to plug in Transmitter unit to be powered.
- 1-CH digital audio & power extender over cat5e/6 cable.
- S/PDIF and Toslink digital audio up to 500ft via cat5e/6.
- Supports Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS, and Dolby TrueHD.
- Sample rate up to 96kHz(COAXIAL), 192KHz(TOSLINK).
- Surge protection design.
- only need Transmitter unit to be powered.