Jamo IW 406 FG II, 6.5" 2 Way In-Wall, White (Pair)
Jamo IW 406 FG II INSTALLATION SPEAKER
The IW 406 FG II uses a 6.5-inch woofer and a 1-inch titanium dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design. SoundAngle technology allows you to fine tune the IW 406 FG II to the listening area and to the most discerning tastes.
The IW 406 FG II is a 2-way in-wall speaker, part of our 400 line, consisting of high-quality speakers at astonishingly affordable prices.
The IW 406 FG II is a powerful speaker and is recommended for larger living areas or rooms where you really want to turn up the volume. It's versatile and well suited for background music, as well as for more critical listening. With its paintable magnetic grille, the IW 406 FG II is designed to blend seamlessly into the room so all you notice is the great sound. It's also ideal as part of a discreet 2-channel stereo system.
The Jamo IW 406 FG II in-wall loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room.
|Back box size (cubic in)||850|
|System Type||2-way in-wall|
|Tweeter (in)||1 DTT|
|Hole dimensions (in, HxWxD)||11.5 x 7.8 x 3.8|
|Product dimensions (in, HxWxD)||12.8 x 9.1 x 4.2|
|Impedance||4 - 8 switchable|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||60 / 120|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||65 - 22,000|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||88|