Lutron RadioRA2 LRF2-OWLB-P-WH, Radio Powr Savr Wireless Wall-Mounted Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor
LRF2-OWLB-P-WH Motion Sensor, 180 Degree Wall Mount Wireless Radio Power Saver Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor - White
The Lutron LRF2-OWLB-P-WH is the ideal solution for homeowners or workplaces looking to reduce their energy consumption. This device works by detecting whether the room is occupied and turning the lights on or off accordingly. The detector is ideally suited for use in rooms that are not constantly in use.
This sensor installs in minutes with no wiring. Buttons accessible from the front of the unit make setup very simple. The battery in the unit can last up to 10 years, offering superior energy savings. The Lutron LRF2-OWLB-P-WH can communicate with up to 10 dimmers and switches using radio frequencies to operate compatible Lutron dimmers and light control systems.
The Lutron LRF2-OWLB-P-WH has a 180-degree field of vision. It can be used in rooms up to 1,500 square feet .The sensor offers three settings, in automatic and manual variations, which are sure to give you the control you desire!
- Sensor requires no wiring
- Front accessible buttons make setup easy
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Saves energy
- Sensor turns lights on and off when room is occupied and vacated
- Dimming adds additional energy savings
- Superior capability:
- 10-year battery life design
- Cutting edge detection technology for sensing minor motions
- Communicates with up to 10 dimmers and switches
- Add up to three sensors for maximum coverage
- Sensor communicates via radio frequency to compatible Lutron dimmers and light control systems
|cUL , UL , NOM , FCC / IC , IFTEL
|2.3 x 2.3 x 4.6 in