Lutron RMJ-5R-DV-B PowPak relay module 5A 120-277V, 434 MHz, J-box Knockout Mount
The PowPak™ Relay Module is a radio frequency (RF) device capable of controlling up to 5 A of general-purpose load based on input from Pico® controls and Radio Powr Savr™ occupancy and daylight sensors.
An optional, low-voltage dry contact closure output is available to communicate occupancy status to 3rd-party systems such as HVAC controllers. Communication with RF input devices, such as Pico® controls and Radio Powr Savr™ sensors, is accomplished using Lutron Clear Connect™ RF Technology.
- Capable of switching 5 A of general-purpose loads
- Optional low-voltage dry contact closure output provides integration to building management systems, HVAC, VAV, etc.
- Various operating voltages available—refer to model number chart below for details on voltage requirements
- Receives wireless inputs from up to nine Pico® controls, six Radio Powr Savr™ occupancy/vacancy sensors, and one Radio Powr Savr™ daylight sensor
- Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect™ RF Technology – refer to model number chart below for frequency band data
- Mounts to a junction box through a standard half-inch (NPT trade size) knockout
- Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling environmental air (plenum) per NEC® 2011 300.22(C)(3)
- Operates using Clear Connect™ RF Technology for reliable wireless communication; refer to model number chart on page 1 for frequency band details
- RF range is 30 ft (10 m)
|Operating voltage:||120/277 V~ 50 / 60 Hz|
|Key Design Features||