Lutron RR-15APS-1 RadioRa2 General Plug In, White
Lutron RR-15APS-1-SW RadioRA2, Plug-in Module, Snow
RadioRA 2 RF Plug-in Modules are simple to install and easy to use. RF Plug-in Modules allow general purpose switching loads (RR15APS-1) to be added to a system quickly and easily using Clear ConnectTM RF Technology. They can be hidden behind furniture or appliances.
The RadioRA 2 Appliance Module (RR-15APS-1) switches up to 15 A of general purpose loads. It features Lutron’s patented Softswitch® technology to prevent the relay contacts from arcing, extending the average life of the switch
- On a single-tap of the toggle button, load toggles ON or OFF.
- The appliance module may be used with, but is not limited to, the following:
- Task lighting
- The appliance module may NOT be suitable for use with devices that require any of the following:
- Shut-down process before power is interrupted, such as computers.
- Cool-down process before power is interrupted, such as projectors.
- Programming, such as clocks or DVRs.
- Long warm-up cycle.
- If an over-temperature condition is detected,the LED on the unit will flash a unique sequence(double-blink, then pause) and turn the loadoff. Proper installation and conformance toall specifications should be ensured beforeproceeding. To return the device to normaloperation, cycle power to the device.
- Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the RF Plug-InModule will return to its previous state when power is restored.
- Plug-in modules are simple to install and easy to use
- They can be hidden behind furniture or appliances
- Functions much like standard lamp dimmers
- Also incorporates advanced features such as fade on/fade off, delayed long fade off and rapid full on
|Power box Length||1.2"|
|Power box Width||2.25"|
|Power box Height||3.25"|
|Receptacle Cord Length||6"|
|Plug Cord Length||24"|
|Approval||cUL, UL, FCC, IC, SCT, NOM|
|Power||120 V 50/60 Hz|
|Ambient Temperature||32 to 104 Deg F|