Russound BTC1X Bluetooth Receiver.
BTC-1X Bluetooth Remote Transceiver
The BTC-1X Bluetooth® module is a transceiver that lets you wirelessly connect a portable media player, smartphone, or other Bluetooth equipped device to any Russound MCA-Series controller.
It transmits balanced line audio to the XStream Bluetooth input. The BTC-1X also supports the aptX codec, providing enhanced audio quality that is far superior to standard Bluetooth audio.
The BTC-1X can be installed anywhere and can extend Bluetooth reception beyond the normal limits. It can even be programmed with a custom passcode and room name for easy identification when more than one is installed in a home, using only a USB cable and a free software download.
Like all Russound Local Source Modules, the BTC-1X can be set to automatically interrupt an active audio signal. It integrates easily with the MCA-Series controller via a dedicated CAT-5 connection. No other connection or power supply is required.
- Installs via a single CAT-5e up to 300' (91.4m) away from the MCA-Series Controller
- Adds a Bluetooth streaming source connection
- Dramatically extends Bluetooth range up to 49'
- aptX® audio codec for enhanced sound quality
- Custom Naming and Passcode for easy identification and secure connections
- Shipping Dimensions: 3.5" (W) x 1.3" (H) x 3.8" (D) / (8.9 x 3.2 x 9.5 cm)
- Product Dimensions: 2.2" (W) x 1.0" (H) x 2.8" (D) / (5.6 x 2.6 x 7.0 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.1 kg)
Connections: (1) Programming connection: MicroUSB (cable not included)
(1) RJ-45 controller connection (T568A standard)
- Frequency Range: 2.402 - 2.483.5 MHz
- Max Cable Length: 300' (CAT-5e) to controller
- Power Requirement(s): Power supplied by the controller via CAT-5