Russound SDB-6.1 6 Pair Dual Source Speaker Selectors with Volume Control
SDB-6.1 - 6 Pair, Dual Source Speaker Selectors with Volume Control
The SDB-6.1 is a highly efficient dual-source speaker selector that controls up to six pairs of speakers.
The front panel provides a separate volume control for each speaker pair, allowing you to adjust the volume in each room from one convenient location.
With two amplifier inputs, the SDB-6.1 allows you to choose either program in each room. Each zone also has an on/off switch, which allows you to keep the volume control at a set level while turning the speakers on or off.
The SDB-6.1 uses high-quality impedance-matching autoformers to maintain a safe operating load at the amplifier while distributing maximum power throughout your system. Designed for use with either 4- or 8-ohm speakers, the SDB-6.1 is equipped with internal jumpers to select the degree of impedance matching based on the impedance of your speakers and your amplifier's impedance requirements.
- Lets you select music and control volume in six rooms from a central location
- Dual amplifier inputs allow a choice of program in each room
- Printed room labels included
- Detachable snap connectors are color coded for easy wire termination
- Selectable impedance matching accommodates 4- or 8-ohm speakers
- High-quality autoformers provide trouble-free performance for years
|Shipping Dimensions:||18.4" (W) x 4.8" (H) x 9.7"|
|Shipping Weight:||10.1 lbs|
|Connector(s):||Detachable 4-pole color-coded snap connectors|
|Impedance Matching Type:||Autoformer|
|Max Wire Size:||14 AWG (1.9 mm)|
|Power Handling:||150 watts RMS continuous per channell|
|Speaker Impedance:||4 ohms|
|Volume Control:||12 steps; total attenuation 42 dB|
|Zone Audio Controls:||Volume knob, on/off, Amplifier A/B switch|