Russound TVA2.1 Local Source Amplifier.
TVA2.1 Digital Two-Channel TV Amplifier with IR Learning and Sub Out
Better Sound for TV! Control with your TV remote. The Russound TVA2.1 is a digital 2-channel low-profile amplifier designed expressly for integrating with flat panel televisions.
The TVA2.1 delivers smooth, robust sound for an enhanced viewing experience. On-board IR learning allows its volume to be seamlessly controlled by the TV or cable box’s remote control.
- Class-D amplifier 2 x 30W RMS into 8ohm
- 24-bit/96kHz S-PDIF support
- S-PDIF, Optical and Analog Line Level inputs
- 4-pole Speaker Detachable Screw connector and line level Subwoofer output
- IR Learning for basic volume control. IR remote control support
- Small Footprint with mounting options for discreet installation
- External 24v Power Supply
11.6" (W) x 5.0" (H) x 7.5" (D)
(29.5 x 12.7 x 19.1 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Amplified Channels: 2
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20KHz +/- 1dB, 20Hz -3dB, Sub Out: -3dB at 170Hz
- Input Impedance: 22K
- Line Output: Subwoofer
Power Output: Continuous Stereo:
30 watts per channel at 8 ohms <1% THD+N
- Power Requirement(s): 27 VDC 4.0A (External D235PS Power Supply)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB 20Hz to 20KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1% (1KHz @ 1W)