SpeakerCraft SC-HRSIW8-CAB, Dual 8" (200mm) In-Wall Subwoofer, 520W.
SpeakerCraft Dual 8-in (200mm) In-Wall Subwoofer
The SC-HRSIW8-CAB with StillBass mechanical vibration elimination is the perfect solution when seeking an in-wall subwoofer. Wrapped in an ultra-thin cabinet that you can utilize every Watt with virtually no mechanical vibration whatsoever.
Bass performance that can play your movies, music and games with the kind of accurate reproduction that shows no favoritism. Powerful. Thoughtful. Formidable.
- Woofer: Dual 8″ Woofers with Fiberglass Cones
- Power: 150-600 Watts
- Cabinet Type: Sealed Cabinet, High Pressure Design
- Dimensions: 23.35″ x 10.79″ (593 x 274 mm)
- Weight: 32 lbs. / 14.51 kg
Designed to operate as a system with the rack mounted subwoofer amplifier, the new SpeakerCraft® subwoofer is a 520 Watt vibration-free performance statement designed exclusively for In-Wall applications. Wrapped in a cabinet so thin and sophisticated that you can tap into all that power with virtually no mechanical vibration whatsoever. And bass performance that can play your movies, music and games with the kind of accurate reproduction that shows no favoritism.
This In-Wall Subwoofer has been created so that the subwoofer, the amplifier, and even the remote control are purpose-built to work together harmoniously. Each component complements the other to provide the best performance characteristics possible. With Custom Digital Audio Adjustment, you can create your perfect sound profile, with simple-to-use functions designed specifically to tailor the bass to the current mood. Packed with proprietary features like StillBass that eliminates mechanical noises and Frequency Filtration Design (FFD) found in the dedicated matching amplifier. You will really be able to appreciate the sound quality as the SC-HRSIW8-CAB takes lows to an all-new high.
Two Active 8″ High Back EMF Drivers – Delivering the most accurate bass made possible by this revolutionary driver design. Movies, music and games sound like you’ve never heard them before.
Custom Digital Audio Adjustment – The In-Wall Subwoofer System features professional-grade adjustments that are perfect for custom installers or audiophiles like yourself. Create your own sound profile.
Anti-Shake StillBass Technology – Eliminate mechanical noises so you can turn the sound up and enjoy the incredible bass experience you’ve always craved. Clean, crisp and accurate bass that will give your music, movies and games a level of detail you won’t get in any other product of its kind.
Frequency Filtration Design – Proprietary FFD Technology is what makes the dedicated amplifier the perfect match for the prodigious bass capabilities of this subwoofer.
Pre-Programmed Remote Control – Dial in the perfect sound from the comfort of your chair. With the single push of a button, you can switch sound modes from movie watching to music listening, automatically.
*The HRSIW8AMP Subwoofer Amplifier is sold separately*
- Family: HRS
- Woofer Size: 8 (Inches)
- Length:31 (Inches)
- Width: 12 (Inches)
- Height: 19.5 (Inches)
- Weight: 36 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure: Each
- UPC: 844039011657
- Master Pack Qty: 1
- Design Sealed Cabinet, High Pressure Design.
- To be used with the dedicated HRSIW8 amplifier only. StillBass anti-shake technology.
- Drive Units: Dual 8″ Woofers with fiberglass cones
- Connections:1 pair gold plated spring terminals
- Dimensions (Maximum dimensions, including grille): Height 24 5/8″ (625 mm), Width 12 1/16″ (306 mm), Depth 3 3/4″ (95 mm) from back of steel bezel to rear of cabinet)
- Cutout: 23 5/16″ x 10 13/16″ (593 x 274 mm)
- Weight: 32 lbs (14.51 kg)
The following specifications are from the HRSIW8 amplifier owner’s manual:
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz – 150 Hz (-3 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: The DSP section of the amplifier allows the high cut filter to be adjusted from 40 Hz – 160 Hz, with an LFE bypass position, and 12 to 36 dB/octave adjustable slope
- Maximum Power: 520 watts rms
- Maximum Output: Greater than 106 dB peak SPL (includes room gain) Measured at 1 meter, anechoic