Russound TBL75, TABLE TOP VOLUME CONTROL 126W
The TBL-75 is a free-standing, 126-watt tabletop volume control with a headphone jack. It connects to the speaker outputs of an amplifier or receiver and can connect to a pair of speakers or just provide volume control for a pair of headphones. Connecting headphones disconnects the speakers in the room for private listening.
An impedance switch on the TBL-75 allows installers to easily match the load of multiple speaker pairs to the amplifier impedance without the need for a speaker selector or other impedance-matching equipment.
All Russound volume controls are made with precision autoformers for high-fidelity sound, excellent frequency response, no heat buildup, and maximum power transfer from the amplifier to the speakers.
- Freestanding design can be located on a desk, counter, or tabletop
- Controls a pair of speakers, headphones, or both
- Selects 11 steps of volume plus off
- Allows impedance matching for up to 16 speaker pairs per system
- Precision autoformers assure long life and superior performance
- Shipping Dimensions: 9.9" (W) x 2.5" (H) x 8.8" (D), (25.2 x 6.4 x 22.2 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Audio Output(s): Headphones: 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS jack
- Connector(s): Spring terminals
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +1.0/-0.5 dB at rated power
- Impedance Matching Type: Autoformer
- Max Wire Size: 14 AWG (1.9 mm)
- Power Handling: 126 watts peak, 42 watts RMS continuous per channel
- Speaker Impedance: Min: 4 ohms
- Volume Control: 12 steps including Off; total attenuation 43 dB