Ubiquiti NS-5AC, AC 5GHz airMAX ac CPE with Dedicated Wi-Fi Management
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11AC Wireless LAN Standard
- Frequency band: 5 GHz frequency band
- Transmission speed: 450 Mbit/s wireless transmission speed. Range : 15+ km
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet Technology
- Mount: pole and wall mountable
US Version Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation® M. The NanoStation AC takes the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX® (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC makes it extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- Versatile Mounting Both models are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Improved Surge Protection The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco utilize the latest ESD Protection to help protect against power surges.
- Efficient Footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Quick Installation No fasteners are required for pole‑mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting (NS-5AC only).
257 x 84 x 30 mm (10.12 x 3.31 x 1.18")
257 x 84 x 41 mm (10.12 x 3.31 x 1.61")
|Weight||233 g (8.22 oz)|
|Max. Power Consumption||9W|
|Networking Interface||(2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports|
|LEDs||Power, ETH1, ETH2, (4) Signal Strength|
|Power Supply||24VDC, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter|
|Power Method||802.3af or Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Supported Voltage Range||24V ±10%|
|Mounting||Pole and Wall Mounting Kits Included|
|ESD/EMP Protection||±24 kV Contact/Air|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95% Noncondensing|