Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M UniFi, AP, AC Mesh
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-US Unifi Mesh Access Point, White
Supply reliable Wi-Fi connection for your enterprise with this Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Mesh access point.
Its plug-and-play Mesh technology provides simple network-sharing configuration, and its 600-foot coverage is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. This weather-resistant Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Mesh access point provides sufficient performance at up to 867 Mbps for 5.0GHz band users.
- Ubiquiti UniFi® AC Mesh Access Point
- Mounting kit
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 0.5A) with mount bracket
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- Boost your Wi-Fi coverage: Expand your Wi-Fi network outdoors with this access point, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise Wi-Fi System.
- Superior extended range: Two dual-band omnidirectional antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage up to 600 feet.
- Exceptional speeds with Wireless-AC: Features high data transfer speeds of up to 867 Mbps.
- Supports multiple connections with dual-band Wi-Fi: A 5 GHz band for video streaming, gaming, and ultrafast media sharing, and a 2.4 GHz band that's ideal for activities such as emailing, web surfing, and wireless printing.
- More connections for everyone: The 2x2 MIMO technology allows you to serve multiple devices at once, reducing wait time and greatly increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device.
- Security and networking services: Wi-Fi Protected Access Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES), WEP and WPA-PSK help keep your network private.
- UniFi Controller software: Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
- Downloadable UniFi mobile app: Available from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play, offers basic possibilities.
- Unlimited scalability: Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Weather-resistant enclosure: Allows you to use this access point indoors and outdoors.
- Mounting flexibility: Included mounting kit offers versatile mounting possibilities.
|Wireless Frequency Bands||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Number of Antennas||2|
|WLAN Mode||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Antenna Gain||3 to 4 dBi|
|Transmit Power||20 dBm|
|Max SSIDs Supported||4|
|Throughput||2.4 GHz: 300 Mb/s
5 GHz: 867 Mb/s
|Ports||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Power Consumption||8.5 W|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.11i, 802.3af|