Vertical Cable CAT6 SHIELDED (F/UTP), 23AWG Solid-Bare Copper, PVC Jacket, 062-509/S/WH, White, (1000 ft)
Vertical Cable CAT6 SHIELDED (F/UTP), 23AWG Solid-Bare Copper, PVC Jacket, 062-509/S/WH, White, (1000ft)
- High-Performance Category-6 Data Cable
- 550MHz Bandwith for Data Applications, Fast Ethernet and 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI , Category-6 Shielded Twisted Pair
- Riser Rated (CMR)
- Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568-C.2, ISO/IEC-11801
- ETL Listed, RoHS Compliant
- 1000ft Spool
This Cat 6 shielded twisted pair F/UTP cable is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 550mhz high speed applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and exceeds TIA/EIA-568-C.2 specification.
This ethernet cable is designed for indoor and riser network installations and is approved by ETL to be type CMR. The wires are 23 awg in size and are made of solid bare copper conductors.
All 4 pairs are easily identified by color stripes. The insulation material is HDPE and the jacket is made of PVC and the cable is equipped with AL foil as a shield and drain wire. This cable is supplied in 1000 feet wooden spool and sequential length markings are printed on the jacket. Brand for this product is Vertical Cable.
|Package Weight||29 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17 x 17 x 9 in|